Handric

Male
    Black Hair with anywhere from stubble to full beard
    Looks battle hardened
    Likes the Ladies and his drink
    Loyal to the company to death
    Neutral Outlook on most issues
    Chaotic in actions, but lawful to the goals and people of the Company

Handric**, is a soldier at heart and has plied his trade over near two decades. For the majority of this time Handric has belonged to a mercenary core called, the Black company. Handric is a true company man and has worked hard to gain the respect of his fellow grunts as well as his senior officers. The companies make-up changes from skirmish to skirmish. The company consists normally of five to thirty core men and woman who are true followers. This is not to say that the company has not picked up hundreds of scrubs to fill the ranks at various deployments but the true company is not as large as the legends would have ye believe.

Handric and a small contingent of men and women were a part of a detachment that was sent out to find a new employer. To be honest Handric knows his limitations in the negotiation field so he more or less is just feeling out the factions here in Narfell and is hoping to find a group that might just need a mercenary group to bolster its ranks…if the price is right. Knowing full well that the company often moves from one faction to another in any area makes it all the more important for Handric to control himself and not violate any of the factions himself as he would not want to deal a blow against a future benefactor.**

• ICC

Thank you for your help mate, but i've figured that out for my self long ago, however its imperative that every Background Story follows the standard form of identification as informed in the "Getting XP - READ THE RULES" Sticky.
    there should be no exception!

(Yes…I'm that Lawful 😛

• I know it's not my place to post. but regardless, his log in name is "Sharrell" and his char name "Handric". ((I just thought that would help))

• ICC

BUMP

• ICC

bump

• ICC

Im afraid i' ll need your Forums Login and your Character names, posted in the following form:

Login: "Blah Blah Blah"
    Character: "Blah Blah Blah"

Cheers mate! 🙂