Notices placed up throughout Oscura

• ::Notices are placed throughout Oscura's more frequented areas and within the markets and docks. They read as followed.::

@5f2f1ea6d9:

Citizens of Oscura,

The Peacekeepers are seeking honorable, talented and skilled citizens to be recruited into our ranks. Those with skills in the Arcane are highly valued and required, as are those who excel in investigations, information gathering and scouting. Other positions are also required and ll interested parties are to head to the Keeper Tower located in the West Gate of Oscura to receive an interview with Commander Locke.

OOC: Those interested (If Any) that have Oscurans may PM me to discuss OOC stuff or do an IC Interview via PMs. Any other PCs who would be interested in creating new Oscurans for possible recruitment can PM me as well to discuss things. If any folks who dont actually know what the PK purpose in Oscura is, and are interested to know more, PM me.

• Cray does a double take while walking by one of the notices, takes a couple steps back, and reads it through. With a little excitement in his step he scurries off into the shadows.