Stranger selling heavy armor between Norwick and Peltarch

• ICC

Rumors fly about person selling rare Telflammi Plate -heavy armor near Bats and Rats located between route of Peltarch-Norwick. Due common travellers can ill afford plate armor, no-one has inquired about the price of the item.

_//
    Telflammi Plate
    Heavy Armor
    AC6
    Max. dexbonus 1

Stat bonus
    Charisma +1

Skill bonus
    Bluff +2
    Hide +2
    Move Silently +2
    Persuade +2
    80% weight_

• ICC

Shortly after elfs loss of intrest stranger turns back to Dwin and assortment of potions he was laying on front of him.

"These look more promising, yess." inspects potions closer

//Now that "audience" has left we can switch back to PMs if you want or stay with this tread its ok for me as well.

• The Elf loses interest once he sees the armour, he waves a dimsissive hand at Dwin and the seller.

"Oh its a little light for me anyway. Do have fun with youselves though."

And with that he simply rides off, presumably back North.

• Dwin turns to the elf and speaks with a smirk

I'm negotiatin' here. If it don't pan out, yer welcome to try. Otherwise… I got here first..

*Dwin goes back to taking some dusty old potions out of his bag and laying them on the table.

• ICC

@6ffab46974=KingCreeper:

Taking the advise of the peasantry within the Rats and Bats eatery the dazzling silvered Elf makes his way to the campsite, with a purpose. Upon arrival he bothers the two men about this armour they're supposed to be selling.

*When getting closer the two elf notices that other is clearly shorter and its soon evident that shorter is a dwarf, not just a random dwarf but Dwin Dolvak -ex-channelor of realm of Norwick- himself. He has assortment of potions laid in front of him which are being studied by the other.

Wind carries last part of their conversation to keen elven ears:
    …els of your backpack. Perhapss deeper digging is in order, yess?"

Speaker raises his head and notices approaching elf. He looks to Dwin and continues calmly
    "Distraction, yess. Demanding the one which was coming to you, perhapss.."

looks for Dwin and elf's responses/reactions

• Taking the advise of the peasantry within the Rats and Bats eatery the dazzling silvered Elf makes his way to the campsite, with a purpose. Upon arrival he bothers the two men about this armour they're supposed to be selling.

• ICC

@870470fd6f=KingCreeper:

An Elven rider in splendid silver mail and white tabard crossed in crimson, and a proud looking winged helmet comes from the North.

If entering to rats and bats to search information about this stranger, elf is directed to nearby campfire where stranger was seen recently. By/If following given directions, elf can see two shapes from the distance, sitting at the campsite

• An Elven rider in splendid silver mail and white tabard crossed in crimson, and a proud looking winged helmet comes from the North.