Stepping Down

• As of this post, I am stepping down as Head Developer and as a DM.

Kudos to Dorakhan, who was willing to step back into the Head Developer role.

I will continue to host the server, remain as a member of the Dev team, and will continue to do various admin tasks on the back end of things.

My main creative focus from this point onward will be on a hak-based non-FR server I am working on with the idea of it becoming a companion server for Narfell. Code from that project will be provided to Narfell as it is completed, for inclusion or not as determined by the DM team and Head Dev.

I hope to find some time to play on Narfell as well - its been a while, and it will be nice to get back into RPing with folks again.

• Would have been IG playing this weekend, but I lost a day to having to reload a machine, and another day to doing the finishing work on the underdark maps before I passed them off to Dorakhan. As soon as they're set up with spawns, Lagermane's awesome maps are going to be a great new set of places to adventure.

For anyone who sent something to me that isn't in the mod yet, Dorakhan has it.

• The Halfling Defence League

Sorry to see it, man.

Hope to see you IG though! That'd be awesome. 😄

• ICC

:faint:

Im am trully sad to see you step down has head Developer and DM. Our debt to you is unpayable!

Thank you so very mutch for all you hard work and commitment to the comunity :bowdown:

Thank you William!

• Aww 😞