Party? Fight? Mob hanging? No it's something else!

• _*Around the main fires of camp singing cheering and lots of wine drinking Gypsies can be heard, as they seem to be cheering someone on. A soft Elvin voice rings through the air; thoughts of nature, beauty and utter peace are what you think of at the beautiful tone. Then the butchered common starts to make since, as you move closer to the small celebration and your eyes focus on the singer.

She stands mid five foot or so with long jet black hair and tan skin, her almond shaped green eyes glitter full of life and energy as she sings and moves with the melody in graceful motions. The attire leaves little to your imagination; curves, legs and ample cleavage seem to be the major focus of the men’s attention. She reaches the end of her song bowing low and seemingly uncaring of the eyes roving over her form.

Right as she finishes your mind clicks to the tongue in cheek humor brought across in her now completed tune, you blush slightly and can’t help but chuckle along with the others in a round of cheers and applause.

As the crowd settles she steps up on a wooden crate pushing a few strands of hair from out of her eyes. She smiles bright with eyes that seemingly judge those gathered with hidden wisdom unbecoming of her appearance.

After a few taps of her left foot and clearing of throat grinning, those around quiet to hear what she has to say*_

Listen up me fellow gypsies and visit’n gaje! Me name is Cotton, leada of the GREAT CIRCUS! Founded by Dram the Red and Dagoth the Green! Back for some of yas was even ah scratch in ya papa’s bloomers.

Wiggles her hips flashing a wink at the crowd, as a few whistle and others mutter unfashionable comments under their breath

If yas ah talented type an wanna make some chink! Then step up an lets see ya amazing folks. We is in need of ah strong man! Finga wiggler! An nimble fire dodger! Make coin, travel an have fun dazing an astound’n the gaje all ova Narfell!

COME JOIN THE GYPSY CIRCUS!

_*With a sweeping bow and more of her seen than she wanted during the action, Cotton steps down adjusting a couple things on her stroll over to the small circus troupe.

Lilith resting from her act of wrestling a huge wolf decided to lift a drunken gaje over her head and spins him around after a rude comment.

Elrin looks over chuckling and showing one of the knives he used during his act, showing it’s razor edge on a hair plucked from the now dead wolf, splitting it into.

Yuna stands by the kissing booth looking out for any rotting meat stuck in Dwarven beards as the line forming in front of her grows.

Kaona helps Quinton soak his slightly toasted backside off by dumping a bucket of water over his head giving those watching a good laugh. Quinton cringes telling Kaona he’s still getting the hang of being a fire breather.

During it all Cotton stands waiting on any who wish and try out for the troupe*_

• Cotton beams with a HUGE smile about busting out her of top at Penny's comment

Wonderfuls hun! Nows the troupe is up ta ten membas!

YELLS out at the bunch of loony circus members Welcome Penny ya all she just joins us!

((OOC.. Hang in there folks, still waiting to get you all access to the GREAT Guild thread))

• A rustling can be heard coming from the trees surrounding the fires, when Penny comes swinging into view wearing a rainbow colored outfit, dangling from a rope. Suddenly she lets go and launches herself into the air, curling up into a little ball and spinning around and around.

((Dex roll: 2, Modifier: 2 = 4))

When coming out of the tucked position to land, she does so late and lands square on her rear in front of everyone with a loud thud. She gets up slowly, rubbing the spot where she landed and mumbles:

"Well Cotton darlin', sign me up fer this circus a yers unless I wreck meself practicin' or somethin'…"

As everyone gathered begins to laugh, Penny too lets out a chuckle and sits down with the others in her old spot.

• _That you did, sis_….snorts laughing through her nose as she turns to where Cotton is looking

_Penny!! I was wondering where you were hiding. We really could use your talents with the circus. Think of all the fun we can have_….grins eyes glittering mischievously

• laughs at Quinton with a nudge nudge to Kaona Me told yas he wet behind the ears sissy.

Looky! Beams seeing Penny as she comes back from the cabin

Heyas sweets, it great seein yas again! hugs her tightly then steps back motioning to the others Should could use ah lass like yas in the circus! grins wagging her brows

• Catching a glipmse of the ruckus by the fire from the nearby trees, Penny smiles widely and chuckles as she notices Cotton and Kaona and the troupe of performers.

"Well I'll be, darlin'. Ain't this jus' the 'appiest sight! I knew they'd be back ta spice up this ol' place. 'Bout time things got back ta normal…"

She hurries off undetected, and still grinning happily, toward the cabin to change into some more colorful attire in which to greet everyone and down a bottle of wine.

• Pouty lips curl as she hears Quinton's attempt to sneak up behind her. Cotton waits right until he's about to dump the bucket and twirls around yelling at the top of her Elven lungs

THE HELLS YA THINK YA DOIN!?

wicked little imp grin watching

• _Flicking the split wolf hair to the wind, Elrin strides over to stand near Cotton and Kaona as they finish speaking. He casually tosses the dagger up into the air, catching it with his left hand. He pulls his dark grey cloak aside, many sheathed daggers can be seen in the firelight for but a brief moment. And he stows the dagger he was throwing, but for only long enough to pack himself a bowl in a long-stemmed, wooden pipe, before resuming the casual knife tossing.

He is tall, broad-shouldered, grim of face though courteous in demeanor. Locks of raven hair can be seen as the flare and crackling of his pipe illuminate his strangely bright, grey eyes. He puffs absently, holding the pipe in his right hand as whisps of smoke curl upwards, and continuing to toss the dagger with his left.

His face is darkened beneath his hood save only for the orange glow from his pipe, and ever does the dagger glint in the firelight. He takes a step forward as he speaks, still throwing the knife into the air, catching it effortlessly.

"Who among you are brave enough to volunteer?"

he says with a slight smirk, looking upon the group of Romani, Gali, and gathered travellers._

((ooc note to avoid some confusion, Elrin is "Arandor Silmarien" Elrin is more or less a nickname, that is all 🙂 ))

• Gypsies travel, it is their nature. Word travels with and about them, soon the announcement made in the gypsy camp is common knowledge in every inn.

Elyll stares gloomily at the infernal device as some other fool plugs a gold into it and the same damn music starts up again. "Misty, my love, another round."

"Barle says you are cut off until you settle up your bill."

"Cut . . . off? Come on Misty. Cut off? Cut that damn machine off. How am I to make a living with it taking my trade?"

"Join the circus"

"Telling me to run away?" Elyll squints up past the cleavage make eye contact. Wow, he never knew she had green eyes . . .

"No, seriously. The troop has put out the word that they are hiring again. But there is a catch."

Elyll sighs. "There is always a catch. What is this one?"

"You need to be a member of the gypsy camp, you cannot live here anymore."

A tear? Nah, just the smoke from the inn, most likely. He shook his head. "Change my home? It's not like I have much in the way of furniture. But I also don't have much in the way of funds either." He looks down at his empty mug. "Ah well, twas a nice vacation while it lasted. I suppose I will need to earn me some coin." He stands and sweeps Misty up in a quick kiss that even her trained reflexes cannot stop, or else they did not try. Quickly he hikes up his crossbow and heads out of the inn.

Misty stands for a moment, looking at the door then backhands Gruff who thinks it is open season for kisses.

MND/Vortext
    Tryin hard to make the Gypsy papers

• Swinging the bucket loosely from her hand, Kaona strolls over to stand by Cotton chuckling softly at Quinton. Her light blue eyes glitter mischievously as she glances across the crowd. Even though she is dressed in a skimpy outfit as well, her katana is not far from her hand and her whip is wrapped around her waist. She calmly reaches over to Cotton and covers her top a little better.

_Not much cloth to cover all that, sis_…steps to the side to avoid Cotton’s expected elbow chuckling…_Hopefully, we can get more to join us then we can start traveling again. We will get it together_….looks to the small troupe smiling hopefully