Shadovar

• _"Destroy the temple!! Find Cedric."

These the words from one of the Shadovar as dozens swept into Norwick itself. They did indeed manage to enter the temple of Lathander, causing grievous harm to Janick. Hopefully, word of the danger in which he is in will reach this Cedric, whoever he may be._

• ( Ael'Que spends countless hours pouring over the information in the libraries in spellweaver as well as the bardic college after talking Christina into letting him in there, he emerges with red eyes and a frown. Obviously not happy about something.)

• //yes 5th

• //do you mean the 5th? if not, then I'm lost đŸ˜›

• Priest Janick

Good people of Narfell, those who wish to stand against the shadows heed my call. We must rally and speak of our actions against these Shadovar. They are servants of Shar and she will stop at nothing to destroy the world we live in.

I ask that all those who have information come forward and meet in the Temple of Lathander, here the morning lord will protect our plans against those who would inform the Darkness.

//This will happen Sunday Dec 5th after around noon eastern. Those who cannot make it can participate via this thread.

• @270bd9b8bd:

Upon her release, the Nobanionite preistess wanders into peltarch hall amidst the bickering

It is not a question of trust, we stand stronger united. When one takes the percived right to dispensation of information, they divide us.

What was gained by this secrecy? I hear "not wanting the information to travel far" and "Only telling those trusted" was the latter not what I intended? The Council, The Pheonix, The Temples of the goodly gods of light. Do you not trust them?

The Shadovar know that we are in posession of that information, the slain mage was thier servant. if the others who have -Blead- and fight daily to defend against the shadovar threat, are not told of the information some have learned, we stand divided and our ignorance gives out Foes an advantage we cannot afford!

This threat is too great for a select few trusted by one to combat, We must stand united or we will fall!

With her golden mail polished and lion mask underarm

All forces of good must know so that we can unite and stand as one against the coming darkness! Together, we can have the chorus of our battlecry's roar thunder against the shadovar's ears and let them know we will not go quietly into the night, United we wrestled narfell from the chilling grasp of Wendigo and the Hungry One. United, WE CAN DRIVE THE SHADOVAR BACK TO THE SHADOWS FROM WHENCE THEY CAME!

• After fighting thier way into the crypts and returning with the belongings of a Mage, soliel is seen talking to preist janick in the lathanderite temple

"Cedric, Elidor and I made our way to the crypt's halls upon sensing a disturbance, Our expedition would have been fruitfull had one of our number not made off with our prize"

Looking around, she continues.

"Elidor made off with the mage's Journal before I could copy the contents down, Please, tell the others who pass through of his actions and warn them not to trust the archer in future. his selfishness could doom us all."

"As for what I was able to read at first, It seems there is something of intrest in the barrows and dire filled lands of Mintas, there were other things mentioned.. I'm sure cedric can fill you in, It mentioned… a Great High, or something simmilar. the finality of the journal allso leads us to believe that the mage eventually succame to the power of the shadovar in his studies of what I believe to be the Shadow Weave, more conformation that the laws of mystra are threatned."

AFterwards, she heads out.. looking rather frustrated in her mistplaced trust.

• At the south gate, sitting quietly, MarĂ­a waits with her spellbook on her lap. Next to her, bending in the shadows is Kitty, that restless keeps an eye into the woods and tries to catch unnatural scents.

• @fabcd862e2=Shadow_Dragon:

dispatches scouts to try to locate the attackers.

Hearing the orders, Kabul heads out trying to locate any lead on the atackers' whereabouts.

• @8f694e8e45=SummonerX:

Smite all evil and such.

Whoo!

• Though yet to officially voice his support for either side, Hammer has been spending some more time in Norwick again, seeming to be looking for this Cedric.

• I'll help.

Ronan says as he approaches, then glances about..

I dont have an epic speech to give, I am truly sorry. Smite all evil and such.

• _Upon hearing janick's words, the Firemane wanders norwick's streets to find a small alley cat. Sending it with a note for Cedric, she is seen heading towards peltarch soon afterwards.

Later, Soliel is seen about the norwick south valley looking for Elder Fadia and Lady Rith_

• ::Upon returning from her campaign against the evil outsiders in Jiyyd for a few days of rest, Rith hears these news, and fully backs Mariston's declaration against the Shadovar::

We will not stand for this offense. All Shadovar and any others who willingly cooperate with them are henceforth enemies of Lathander and of Good, and will be met with swift retribution.

• With the people of Norwick restless, Aramuil dispatches additional militia to the Temple of Lathander and dispatches scouts to try to locate the attackers.

• A Sunite appears, ready to aid.

• Janick speaks freely with any who wish to ask him questions and to organize parties to help stop this threat.

• ::Mariston rides south to Norwick looking less than pleased, after going into the Temple for a time and ensuring Janick is well::

These Shadovar hath just declared war on the Faith of Lathander and the Order of the Divine Shield; let the heralds declare that a crusade against these cowards shall be mounted.