Bone Throne

• Targohr is seen talking with a Lich at the crossroads, then sure enough later talks to Radnack at the Rat and Bat about it.

"Him was called "Lord of Throne of Bone" and not could get home! So me said, "Me Targohr, me helps you Lord of Throne of Bone". Then him make red circle with floaty-skulls and disappear in it! He said him maybe wanted me join his "Horde" but me said "Already is in Legion and Smashers, not want be in too many group!" Him said not stand in red circle, so, after him dis-ppears, me cut a tree and put over circle. Can still walk in if not careful, so, not step in it!"

Then he nods, seemingly satisfied with his 'good deed' and drinks some ale.

• Targohr and Priest of Tempus Hammerhand are seen talking at the crossroads. After some time talking, a small cloud of mist appears on the eastern side of the crossroads. Shadows begin to appear, and even vampire mist. They struggle in the battle and Hammerhand seems to almost die, though is revived just in time by Targohr. They finish off the remaining undead and go into the Rat and Bat both looking weak and almost dead.

"Raaaadddnaaaccckk! Carefuls! Shadowy thingy try kill us up on crossroad."