POLL

• Legion

Many of you have probably already received a PM or chat message from me asking you to fill out a small questionnaire.

If you have not, please refer to the questionnaire below.

Easiest way to do it is to copy the text below into a PM to me and list your answers below the questions. If you see the word 'Why?' just provide more detail in addition to the answer to the previous question.

@a410fcf11a:

How long ago was your first login to Narfell? (months)

How long have you been playing on Narfell consistently? (2 mo. Break or more considered an inconsistency) (months)

What is your highest level character's level?

What is your primary play time? (Pick one: AUS, NA, EUR)

Are you comfortable taking issues to the PG/PL team?

Why?

How do you feel about DM activity? (Perfect: Always something going on | Consistant (Often things to do) | Average (Catch an event occasionally) | Lacking (Events are few and far between) Dismal (Where are the DMs?)
    Why?

Do you think that some players receive unfair amounts of DM attention?

Why or in what way?

Do you think the server would benefit from having more DMs?

Why?

Name at least one thing that can make Narfell less fun for you.

Name at least one thing that you look forward to when logging in to Narfell.

If there was one thing you could change about Narfell what would it be?

Please send me a PM with your answers.

• Legion

If anyone is still interested in turning in a questionnaire please do so soon. I'll be posting results with fancy graphs and anonymous excerpts early next week.

Thanks!

• Legion

New players too!

You shouldn't feel like your opinion doesn't matter just because you've only been playing for a couple months or even weeks. 🙂