On the hill overlooking the archer tower

• An elven female sits in the wet grass, appearing to be asleep sitting up, or something similar.

To anyone watching, she speaks in common, with a touch of an accent. (Lore 15 or appropriate IC knowledge = Rashemen)

A Hand Mirror sits behind her, a Crystal Ball in front of her, and what seems to be a child's top with four sides, labeled NWES with a letter to each side, before it.

To her right, a perserved Spider Eye. To her left, Essence of Bat.

She speaks quietly after some time, a prayer-like chant of sorts, and touches the items in turn with their mention.

"May I see what be true" touching the spider eye "and my ears pay no heed to falsehood or distraction" touching the essense of bat. "The past lies behind me, may it ever be clear, that I may see myself in it, and my place in the present. " she touches the mirror behind her, and finishes with "And may the answers I seek, or those that find me, always lead to an end that is true." The girl touches the cystal ball, then the top in turn, before seemingly settling further into a dream-like state.

What an odd girl…

• woops–wrong thread

• *The first day, she has few visitors, but among them are Ael'Que, and the former Chancellor, Dwin Dolvak.

Words like 'witchery' were present at the latter, however only pleasant greetings, and well tidings seem to have come from both visits.