Flea Bags

• Cotton and Yuna both looking tired and covered with dried blood walk back into camp looking around. Cotton's eyes dart to King Horgan where she quickly makes a b-line

Kingy Horgan, me an Yuna was tryin ta do some shoppin in Pelt when from the west came ah raidin party of gnolls, lots of them large axe tote'n buggas to! This was barely north on the road outside of our camp!

eyes glitter with anger

Well we fought wha we could an ran ta camp followin the road. As we did ah bunch of Gaje inbreed.err.. well. ya get the picture. Bumped into us right as we was startin ta head off the road to the pass outside of here.

Any hows it.. Afta this meetin up we all headed back ta where these gnolls were an all nine hells broke lose. Some of the Gaje stopped durin the battle ta grab things off the fallen gnolls an cost othas their lives.

mumbles out some words that would make a sailor blush

Well, we squished all the flea bags an we headed West, me followin the tracks with Yuna. Not sure wha happen to the othas, guess they ran off ta sell the fallen folks goods or somthin.

Well we gets near ah cliff afta findin many eastlanders killed an sure nuff! gnolls was up there an started toss'n boulders down so we high tailed it.

shakes her head glancing about camp still peeved

Yuna an me both got healed by ah faithy an he spoke of all the trouble with them flea humpin..errr.. Gnolls! So we left the fella with some food an now here we is.

stomps her foot and nods up at him

Thought ya need ta know this hun, them leg liftin, yella tree waterin bumm sniff'n flea bags is right in our back yard.

swats his butt and stomps off to share the story with any at the fires, warning them of the gnolls and her worries of what might happen with camp