The Great Green and Red Extraordinary Amazing Troupe

• Eye catching pamphlets are put at the entrance of the camp and Katya's tree, the letters are bold and written in bright green and red

The GREAT Circus is looking for performers! Step up all those who are half daft and the other half brave! We need the sort that are willing to perform all sorts of acts and forms of entertainment! Fire breathers, jugglers, dancers, if you think your entertaining an have a whale of an act, come to the gypsy camp and look up Miss Cotton! No good acts denied!
    In very small plain script at the bottom of the page it reads

All coin earned during the troupe’s performance will be split with a slightly larger amount put to the troupe’s fund. If you some how die during your performance the troupe’s fund will grant you a return to the living. If you accidentally kill a spectator the rest of the troupe will deny they know you or why you were performing, that is if the troupe has not already jumped walls, leaped bushes and gotten away before the militia arrives. Jokeing about the last two parts, silly.

Note, you must be residence of the gypsy camp in order to be with the troupe, relocating will be your expense, but the wine and party after you move is on the troupe.

((OCC, if you’re interested in performing with us please drop me a PM or find me IG to work things out. There will be regular practice sessions after the troupe is formed. Times and days for the troupe's activities will be voted on. This is a team endeavor and all member's support will be relied on so make sure you are serious and have the ability to make the activities))

• "Never say die", Klaz grins. "The show must go on."

• Cotton sits at the main fires and spreads the word to all the GREAT members and those who care to tilt an ear

Ayeps.. no more camp circus, seems we all to busy ta keep it goin, so me lets it fade away.

Holds up the bottle of wine she had been sipping from and gives a toast to Dram and Dagoth

• ((Okay GREAT members, check your Forums list and you should now have access to our guild thread! Thanks Sera your the man! hugs))

• ((OOC: Wanted to let all of you who joined the GREAT to please hang in there while I get you access to the GREAT's Guild forum thread. The requests for all of you have been issued and now it's just a matter of time. 🙂 ))

• ooc: im still around boofhead. and im still up for this around work hours.. god i hope we can make this work this time.