Player: Marrow96 PC: Maero Hiltold

• I'll start off this nomination by saying, I am a bit biased, he's my friend out of the game but not in real life.

Before Narfell, like myself, Marrow had done very little RP at all. When he first came into the server I was thoroughly impressed, and as he gained a few more PCs each one has been very different and well played. He is unfamiliar with the Faerun setting, and even dice rolls but has learned very quickly. Not only that, but on the forum you may remember him doing character portraits for a lot of you. So I think both in RP and in the community this nomination is well deserved. Been around on the server for a month or two and I'm surprised no one has nominated him yet. So I felt enough time has passed that even as a friend I might be able to nominate him for a token.

Other PCs include:
    Lyda Meynolt
    Jaques Dumont

• Squee! Thankyou! 😄

• Token Authorized - congrats 🙂

Marrow96, please ping the DM channel next time you are IG to get tokens for your PCs, if a DM doesn't catch you first.

• Additional Generic RP Compliment.

vote :lol:

• Ok, I thought he was a returning old guy,, definitely gets my vote!!

• [votes]

• Oh well gawly.

Lots of peoples like Maero. Thanks! I havn't been able to play much as of late because of HOME ISSUES but I should be back on playin' soon.

• places down a piece of choco-cake for Val

waits

snatches it back in glorious laughter

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

ahem

I was surprised he wasn't already token'd….

paw-prints

I say yes as a player (this is not coming from my alter-ego of a DM, after all Fenris is too mean to give something like a token to someone....)

• Syied says:

YIS!

• going to toss my vote in. Nice ooc and good rp in the times iv met Maero with Yuki.

• ICC

TOKENIZE!! He's an annoying hin punk…but still!!

Noms cake, for he has much!

Mkable

• Tokenize now! Rei demands it!

I also demand cake!

• I was going to Nominate him, but Marrow felt it would be a little "too" biased. seeing were best buds IRL, But you know something this guy farking deserves this token.

So I'm voting for.

• He's versatile in RP, fun, and has made some interesting characters.
    Total voteination.