An Announcement

• Alexander Red Falcon musters a considerable crowd for a speech at the west gate. He is flanked by many guards, as well as several Peacekeepers.
    Children of Oscura. Today brings a better day for us all. It is well known to you all that several positions on our esteemed Tribunal have been vacant, leaving us without our full thirteen. I stand before you to announce your newest Inquisitor. I give you: Lady Senria, your new Inquisitor of Oscura. May she serve us all well as she has done so for many years as the Commander of the Peacekeepers.

Alexander steps back, leaving the stage to Senria.
    Oscura has been my home for as long as I can remember. It has offered nothing but shelter and acceptance towards me. I have never forgotten when I first became a blooded, like so many of you. Being as young as I was back then, I cannot describe how the feeling of safety and belonging felt as soon as I entered Oscura's gates. That feeling has never left me. It is this feeling that led me to wish to serve Oscura, to give back to her and her people for everything they've given to me. I have served for many years as commander of the Peacekeepers, but the time has come to give more of myself to defend this city. As your new Inquisitor, I will give all that I can to see Oscura and her people flourish and thrive, as well as keep them protected from any threats. It is true that I shall remain a Peacekeeper as well, though no longer as their commander. Ferdinand Locke, a man who has also served Oscura well through many trying times, and my second in command shall assume my mantle as Commander of the Peacekeepers. May he too give all he can to keep the streets of Oscura safe. claps Today marks a new day for Oscura, the beginning of a time of prosperity and peace for Oscura and her people. As Inquisitor, I intend to make good on that claim. May I serve you all to the best of my ability.