Vault Restore Request

• @1f8fdd8c38=Flom:

@1f8fdd8c38=Flom:

So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Login: flomuxed

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂

I give this request a poke so gentle that it is hardly annoying at all. Poke, poke. Any chance this can be done soon? 🙂

They were both restored, and then wiped in the most recent vault wipe, since they hadn't been played before the wipe.

Restored them again.

• @2fa30e671f=Flom:

So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂

I give this request a poke so gentle that it is hardly annoying at all. Poke, poke. Any chance this can be done soon? 🙂

• Eep, me too, kindly overseers!

Login: Ship1
    Characters: Mercy, Aleksandr Borodin

• So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂

• @50123a7c39=Vilehelm:

Account Name: Vilehelm
    Character Names: Shyrae Aeron, Nyblas

Done

• Account Name: Vilehelm
    Character Names: Shyrae Aeron, Nyblas

• @a430eb739b=MetalClawWolf:

No point in starting a new thread…

Account name: metalclawwolf
    Characters: Steelfin

Good to see another of my sketches made it into someone's avatar pic, yay!

• @175a4c71bb=Sethan:

Zorg is still in your vault, Masterbad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Touché! Well played, sir.

I could have sworn there was someone in there that was missing I wanted to drag out, but that appears not to be the case.

Thanks, anyway! Sorry for all the effort.

Slides the mint julep Will's way.

• @e4f44e0e7d=Clan:

do you have anything stored locally in your localvault directory that might give you an idea of the PC's name?

(if you cant even remember his name, you really want to restore? 🙂 )

I just had some 'new radical ideas' for him. No local copy. 😞

• Curses, foiled again!

Yeah, I vaguely remembered something about a problem there, just not the cutoff date.

Unfortunately, no copy here either, since my Narfell end back then was on account of computer going up in flames. And while there are people around who remember the character, that's not likely to help with a reconstruction.

Ah well, I'll just have to start small again, then. 🙂

• @29599c921c=Akhet:

Might as well get in on the hot restoration action … 😄

Login: Akhet
    PC: Kia Velarii

(Timeframe would be somewhere mid- to late '05 (I think), if that helps.)

This one is a problem. There was a "lightning strike" back in late 2005 and we lost all the PCs from then and earlier. The oldest complete vault I have is from 2006, and there is no folder for Akhet in it or any later backup.

Do you have a local copy of the PC, or is there someone still around that might remember them?

• Zorg is still in your vault, Masterbad.

• Might as well get in on the hot restoration action … 😄

Login: Akhet
    PC: Kia Velarii

(Timeframe would be somewhere mid- to late '05 (I think), if that helps.)

• If someone would be so kind, mine's a mint julep…

Login: MasterBAD
    PC: Zorg of the Iron Chain Clan

• @5492097a88=Nimbrethil:

I had a druid back in the days around level 9. I can't for my life remember his name, nor any record of him even existing on the forum. It's possible he's from before the "lightning strike" in which case I guess there's not much I/we can do.

If anyone could check it would be very appreciated at least, but I don't give you much to go on so my hopes of me ever seeing him again isn't exactly unreasonably high 🙂

Username: Nimbrethil

do you have anything stored locally in your localvault directory that might give you an idea of the PC's name?

(if you cant even remember his name, you really want to restore? 🙂 )

• The problem there is the only thing I can tell about a PC without restoring them is their original name and the player name.

If the PC has had a name change, the BIC file doesn't even show that.

• I had a druid back in the days around level 9. I can't for my life remember his name, nor any record of him even existing on the forum. It's possible he's from before the "lightning strike" in which case I guess there's not much I/we can do.

If anyone could check it would be very appreciated at least, but I don't give you much to go on so my hopes of me ever seeing him again isn't exactly unreasonably high 🙂

Username: Nimbrethil

• @a906095efd=Zyphlin:

Yep, Clayton = Vohn

Dammit! No more Claytons! The Clayton population on the server has now increased by 300% in the last month!

• Old timers returning, what a pleasant trend! huzzahs

• Yep steelfin is back, just needs LETOed to the Asabi Chief appearance. Everything else is gooooood 😄