Rith Phoenixfeather

• 1. Height: 5,4ft / 163cm
    2. Weight: 122lbs / 55kg
    3. Skin Tone: Typical Caucasian
    4. Skin Texture: Normal/silky
    5. Eyes: Amber/honey
    6. Hair: Platinum blonde, long and curly
    7. Accent: Suzail/Cormyr // RP-wise, slightly slangish British, though I type the words in their correct form
    8. Recognizable Features: Her unusual honey-colored eyes, her long golden locks
    9. Commonly spoken languages: Common, Chondathan and Celestial
    10. Race: Human
    11. Equipment Worn:

• Phoenix Circlet of the Talon, a golden tiara ornated with two Phoenix wings.
    • Firthram's Gift, a custom made set of mithral plate armor adorned with Lathanderite motives.
    • Cloak of Resistance +2, a golden-threaded silk cloak.
    • Armor Plated Boots, along with metal greaves covering most of her legs.
    • Swordman's Belt, an angular plated belt.
    • Hand of Torm, a pair of Torm-blessed gauntlets.
      12. Equipment Carried:
    • Dawn Reach, her runed composite longbow.
    • Silver Sword of Smiting, a blessed longsword that activates its true power when striking at undead and tainted hearts.
    • Antemurale Lucis, her soul-bound mithral shield.
      13. Left Handed or Right Handed: Right-handed.
      14. Jewlery or Decorations:
    • Periapt of the Morninglord necklace.
    • Purple Dragon Ring in her right hand.
    • Mystic Dawnseeker ring socketed with a ruby in her left hand.
    • Navel piercing consisting of a golden ring with a tiny golden chain, a flawless ruby hanging at the end of it.
      15. Relatives: None first-grade relatives remain alive.
      16. Body Build: Slender-ish with a grade of fitness due to carrying an active life of fight against the enemies of good.

• Since Megaupload was closed, I uploaded Rith's portrait to another site. It's compressed and it only takes 260kb. The link is completely safe and virus-free as far as my antivirus can tell. Just incase I've also searched online for reviews about this site and all say that it's clean.

Link: http://speedy.sh/sg6vC/Rith.rar

Anyone who wants to see it ingame or just add it to their portrait collection, just need to unrar the file and dump the five diferent sizes of the portrait into the into the NWN portrait folder.

Here's a sample of the large version (for those that aren't familiar, don't mind the blank part, it's needed for NWN portraits to work, but you won't see it ingame):

• Updated.