A Heavily Armored Man Near the Legion Tower

• _A grey armored man approaches the Legion tower. Covered head to toe in plates, along with a helmet to cover his face. A long black cloak drapes over his shoulders. A longsword is seathed at his hip, his shield held by his opposite arm.

A gauntleted hand lifts up to remove his helmet. It's none other than Jay the vicious brute. He speaks with raised voice toward the tower._

"Alright Legion. It be yer time t'come an' git me. Those o' ye with soft bellies nay e'en bother comin' down, else yer gunna prolly die. 'll be waitin' inna camp, nay far from 'ere. Lemme know if y' wanna give me "justice" as ye folks like t'call it. But I aint givin' it t'ye freely, yer gunna have to fight me fer it. Send word whether 'r nay y'wanna take me up 'n this, if nay, 'm leavin' Narfell fer good."

After his little speech, he slides the helmet back on over his head.. and heads into the nearby trees set up his camp and await word of the Legion's decision.

((Name times that are good for you if you wanna come and face Jay, and we'll all meet up then. Full PK I will grant on him, to anyone that wants to do it. It doesnt have to be one on one, it can be fifty against him, so dont think it's just a standard one on one duel :P))

• _Battle rang out in the pass near the Legion tower. Though it seemed odd that it would be so noisy with just one man facing the Legion.

Apparently uninvited guests popped in and caused havoc amongst the Legion and onlookers. The obvious culprit being Jay to most, and he was attacked right off by the outraged Legion, the man himself looking caught off guard by the whole ordeal. Defending himself, he nearly downed General Grag… but was too slow by the onslaught he received from the rest of the Legion.

Soon he was dead. The gnomes and bandits, however, did not stop their attack on the Legion tower. Many perished from both sides, and it was nothing but pure chaos..._

• Legion

//I'll try to remember to take video.

• //I"m hoping the entire server shows up too.. :twisted:

I have plans!!! :twisted:

• Legion

((I'm hoping the entire server shows up whether they fight or not. I don't think it's be considered metagaming to show up at the scene of a public challenge in any way. :)))

• @b88df248cd=JerrickRafe:

((Wishes jerrick was still in the legion for a moment :P))

((Non Legion are allowed too if they've told anyone about it :P))

• ((Wishes jerrick was still in the legion for a moment :P))

• ((Just remember: You dont -have- to fight him if you dont want to. I will not be going easy, and I will not stop if you're near death. He will kill you if you accept the challenge and try to fight him. You're free to watch, but if you try to join in and help heal someone, he'll go after you then as well, even if you didnt accept the challenge. It's a fair warning. I'm not -that- confident he'll actually get anyone down to injured if a lot of people show up, but I thought to warn everyone just in case.

Also: If you're low level, that doesnt mean he'll go easy either. Someone's level is completely OOC, so he wont take that into account if you're helping people kill him. That is all))

• ((I'm fine for that time as well. I should point out that 11 PM Central U.S. is midnight Eastern U.S., which is also midnight GMT -4 hrs. Basically the event would start about 11.5 hrs from the time of this post.))

• Legion

//Well let's just assume he's not going to be in subdual either way and if that's something that the Legion attempts they're going to have to try to do it another way than taking him to 0 HP.

• @6667cf42a4=MexicanCookie:

@6667cf42a4=Robyn:

@6667cf42a4=MexicanCookie:

((Since full PK is being granted can we get a DM to supervise?))

Just a reminder folks, full PK is a double edged sword

This brings up an interesting point. What do we do if the Legion tries to take Jay alive?

((Shhhhh))

• Legion

@2904410e3f=Robyn:

@2904410e3f=MexicanCookie:

This brings up an interesting point. What do we do if the Legion tries to take Jay alive?

• As soon as rumour reaches Norwick of this (as no doubt it would rather quickly), Albry makes her way north. Whether or not she intends to "bring justice" to the criminal, no one knows.

• ((I can be there as Troff))

• ((11pm sat, US Central? I'm available to watch it if you're not RW))

• @19d68cc043=MexicanCookie:

• //I will try and be there as a DM

• Dwin hears of the challenge, and asks the Legion of he can buy the crazed criminal's plates back once he's dead – since he made it originally.

• Legion

• Legion

//11:00 PM Central USA time Saturday July 24th is confirmed doable for me and Summoner. Will that work for everyone else?

Let's tentatively plan to do it then.