A Heavily Armored Man Near the Legion Tower

• ((Just remember: You dont -have- to fight him if you dont want to. I will not be going easy, and I will not stop if you're near death. He will kill you if you accept the challenge and try to fight him. You're free to watch, but if you try to join in and help heal someone, he'll go after you then as well, even if you didnt accept the challenge. It's a fair warning. I'm not -that- confident he'll actually get anyone down to injured if a lot of people show up, but I thought to warn everyone just in case.

Also: If you're low level, that doesnt mean he'll go easy either. Someone's level is completely OOC, so he wont take that into account if you're helping people kill him. That is all))

• ((I'm fine for that time as well. I should point out that 11 PM Central U.S. is midnight Eastern U.S., which is also midnight GMT -4 hrs. Basically the event would start about 11.5 hrs from the time of this post.))

• Legion

//Well let's just assume he's not going to be in subdual either way and if that's something that the Legion attempts they're going to have to try to do it another way than taking him to 0 HP.

• @6667cf42a4=MexicanCookie:

@6667cf42a4=Robyn:

@6667cf42a4=MexicanCookie:

((Since full PK is being granted can we get a DM to supervise?))

Just a reminder folks, full PK is a double edged sword

This brings up an interesting point. What do we do if the Legion tries to take Jay alive?

((Shhhhh))

• Legion

@2904410e3f=Robyn:

@2904410e3f=MexicanCookie:

This brings up an interesting point. What do we do if the Legion tries to take Jay alive?

• As soon as rumour reaches Norwick of this (as no doubt it would rather quickly), Albry makes her way north. Whether or not she intends to "bring justice" to the criminal, no one knows.

• ((I can be there as Troff))

• ((11pm sat, US Central? I'm available to watch it if you're not RW))

• @19d68cc043=MexicanCookie:

• //I will try and be there as a DM

• Dwin hears of the challenge, and asks the Legion of he can buy the crazed criminal's plates back once he's dead – since he made it originally.

• Legion

• Legion

//11:00 PM Central USA time Saturday July 24th is confirmed doable for me and Summoner. Will that work for everyone else?

Let's tentatively plan to do it then.

• Legion

//If we have everyone sign on for some kind of showdown I won't be available until tomorrow night late. Saturday around 11:00 Central US time is the next time I can guarantee to be online and available. If everyone would like to set up an earlier time that's fine with me.

• Troff comes outside the tower with a bow and arrow. He fires high arching shot to Jays camp. Attacked the the arrow is a green ribbon.

• Legion

//I'll PM Grag and Theaon.

• ((Depending on the reactions he gets, the wait could be reasonable, or none at all. So far, with Hammer's reacton, it'll be much shorter. He'll wait until Tommorow on Friday. One day))

• @6050c4d946=MexicanCookie:

//Opened an IC thread in the private Legion forum on whether or not we're going to do it. How much OOC time do we have to decide and schedule?

//I would likely figure not a ton of time, because IG it would be about what? 5 mins tops that Jay would wait around without an answer?

• Legion

//Opened an IC thread in the private Legion forum on whether or not we're going to do it. How much OOC time do we have to decide and schedule?

• Hammerhand looks out of the door at all the yelling.
    "Who was that?"
    He then shrugs. "Let him leave, whoever he is. We have better things to do." Before he heads inside again.