Enchanting

• Okay, before everyone gets too excited and bombards me with PMs, please read my post the whole way through.

I will be temporarily taking over Item Enchantment until the DM team works out a more effective method of handling PC item enchantments to help prevent DM burnout.

What this means right now: As of right now, I do NOT want to take ANY NEW ORDERS. There is a backed up que a mile long that needs addressing first, as that is priority #1. If you had an enchantment in que with Clandra, please go into your sentbox and RESEND it to me. I will handle them in the order in which I receive them. Once I handle all the previous enchantments, I will open up for new enchantments. Please adhere to all the same rules listed in the Enchantment Forum.

Again: NO NEW ENCHANTMENTS. I will be crosschecking with Clandra so if you try to sneak in a new enchantment before I open up for them, I -will- delete it. I will post in this thread once I am open fully.

If you have an old enchantment request please RESEND it my PM box.

EDIT: I WILL ONLY BE DOING 1 QUE'D ITEM PER CHAR FOR THE REST OF JULY. ANY OTHERS WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THE STANDARD 1 WEEK WAIT BEFORE A NEW REQUEST CAN BE MADE.

• To all who have been methodically sending me enchanting PMs once a week, on the dot, the 1 week waiting period is -NOT- based upon when you send me the PMs, but when we actually DO the enchantment IG. So if I don't see you IG to actually do them, do not think that when I finally catch you, that you will be able to do 3 enchantments all at once. The more often you're IG, the more of a chance I have to catch you sooner.

• ENCHANTING IS NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE AGAIN. THOSE WITH OUTSTANDING ENCHANTMENTS FROM BEFORE WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AS SOON AS I ACTUALLY SEE YOU IG. REMEMBER THE RULES AND BE KIND TO ME AS THE TIDAL WAVES HIT.