Shady Affairs

• In the past day, some (though none were present IG at the time) may have seen Zanetar dragging the unconcious body of a red-haired man in blue- and yellow-dyed bandit officer plate to the room he regularly occupies at Arnath's premiere (and only) inn.

The man looked to have been beaten by a weapon that either was or was incredibly similar to Zanetar's morningstar.

He now lies bound and gagged in Zanetar's room, were any to go looking for him. Zanetar sits there watching him, leaving only on rare occasion and for short duration to go the lobby of the inn for sustenance. He locks and wards the door (as per the level 3 cleric spell, Glyph of Warding) behind him whenever he leaves.

He has sent word for Elvadriel and The Nameless Monk.

(If you feel like meddling and want to know details on the glyph, send me a forum or IRC PM or /tell me in game. The gold for the material component for the glyph came from the pocket of the man who he brought in. Some DM is gonna have to dock it from me.)

• @36e4ae866a=ZANETAR:

Some DM is gonna have to dock it from me.

// Dropped the gold in a trash bin. All's well, so don't steal from me. 😛 //

• [the Nameless Monk emerges from the inn room and, soon after, a trio of heavily armed guardsman enter and then emerge with the prisoner in tow. He is taken straight to the Arnath prison]

// The captain is given orders to hold the prisoner and keep him alive, though sedation is within his perrogative, and to allow the impreceptor Zanetar to see him privately or with guards as the dark cleric wishes.

• The Nameless Monk, having recently returned to town, sends word to the dark priest that she is available for his 'meeting'.

// lets handle this in forums 'cause, as you know, my playing times are about as regular as Myth's mental state.