Lost City Event - July 11, noon (Australian East Coast Time)

• There will be a large event to try and take out the Dracolich and other forces in the Lost City in two weeks time.

The start time of the event will be 12 Noon Melbourne Time Sunday July 4 (for many of you that will be Saturday) - look that up in WorldClock for your own time zone.

There will be several prongs to the attack allowing for different groups and levels.

This will be a very dangerous event, you will need to think strategically.

• Clayton may be there too… If I don't think it'll end up being a suicide mission.

• Looks like I'll be able to make this after all!

• For Euro types that is 1am GMT+1

• For those of you who have been asking…the converted hour for the event into US time zone is:

Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 10:00:00 PM EDT

I highly suggest everyone shows up about an hour before hand to finalize plans.

• [ Might wanna change the title 😉 ]

• OK - It has been pointed out that many folk have family commitments that weekend…something about a revolution. So therefore the event will be postponed till Sunday July the 11th at Noon - Melbourne time.

((edited by RW to correct the day...))

• For US people, this is 10 pm US EST on Saturday, July 3rd. Euro time, I'm sad to say is gonna be a very early morning with GMT +1 being at around 3 or 5 am?