Through Tris's eyes

• Entry 55
    It's another cold damp day at Norwick, always rains. Why did I come here? Left my life on the seas to far behind me. I often just end sitting about the fire hummimg silly songs to myself, writing in my journal.

Taken to going out by my self at the moment, can take on a few goblins, but I end up limping back to the fire. Dante and others questoion me but I just laugh and just say some goblins ran this way.

I've changed some how, after what happened with Elor, i had to push my self away. Everytime i see him i feel a horried ache in my heart. Turing a blind eye on all the friends i made here. I'm best off alone , I bring pain where ever I go.
    Nate, aleast he tries with me, makes me laugh often. He has a nice smile and a light way with life, nearly ended up with a fight. I was ready to face that Adell, even bare handed. Nate took me away though.

I haven't seen many of my friends about in the last few days, I feel rather lonely. People think it easeir to turn a blank face at me. I hurt some much on the inside.

I saw a man fall the other day, his friends carried his body to the healer, ready to bring him back. They would look on in wonder and welcome him back with tears of joy and compassion. Nobody would carry me, maybe drag me back but I think the realms of death welcome me gadly.

I need to put more gold in my purse, time to take out my pain on the goblins now.

• the leather book book in a drak dank coriner of a cave is covered in dried blood, the last entry page has been torn out, the rest of the pages turned quickly and then cast aside in a hurry. Water from the ceiling has dripped on the book for a long steady time, making the ink hard to read, you wonder who this has belonged to and if they are still alive.

• Found stitched in a back page of Tris journal, in a dark, almost fearful writing style, it seems to burn the eyes when reading this strange note.

**Between the gliding swords,
    a fear shall rise,
    under those pure eyes of innocense,
    lays a deep forgotten dream

It shall walk again.
    Do not forget the darkest of gifts
    Let none drive it out
    It shall always remain

The fear of what lies in the deep
    Of encirling arms and webs
    You shall tangle
    Do not forget the fear,

The fear of a spiders crawling spirit**

There also seem to be small dried spots on the page, maybe tear marks or others mean, this note has not been taken well to the reader

• Entry 91
    I think maybe this is my last entry for a while, I have now moved to the gypsy camp. I like it here, music always seems to play in the air and I feel like I am one of them. In way I am of them, just of a diffenet sort really.

So much seems to have happened in the last few days, I ended my time with Elor. I thought that I loved him, but I don't. If we meet in public we exchange polite nods and greeting. He seems to grow worse, just inside the camp, he toyed with me as a cat would a mouse, asking questions that plauge my mind at night.

All I know is that the creature within him won't stop chasing me, until it tastes my blood again. Around Elor, when I am, I am guarded, and almost fearful of him now. I have more time to practice and grow with my new friends at the camp. I am trying to kill my fear of spiders, in which to do so I hunt the ones near the camp. I am getting better though.

It seems time is plenty on my shoulders yet it grows shorter on Elor's. I wish to help him, but I fear, I keep away….

• Entry 85

Maybe coming here wasn't a good idea, I seem to grow sicker without the steady feel of the sea under my sleeping body.
    Somthing inside me says I should'nt give up on Elor, but it seems he has given up on himself. He is spending a week in the local Prison, after a fight in the town. He was chasing Keria about, she looked scared, she had been bitten by Elor. We both were able to Jiyyd, Elor did not follow us.

To that namless god in which I pray to, I know he has not answered me, more and more the public people of Norwick and the surrounding areas often see the darker side of Elor.

I find my self always forgiving him, why am i so bound to him? Here as I write I feel like i have gained some of my old self back, for the time being. dark dreams haunt me eye where calm dreams should linger.

I am awoken, sweaty, cold and so scared, I see him chasing me again a deep black shroud of void. Those empty yellow eyes that shine out at me, searching me, looking right through me like i was just the mere reflection on a calm stream. Everytime it gains more power, more knowing of who i am really.

Ask I simply ask, who am I….......

• Entry 73

There is a side in Elor that scares me deeply, those red eyes that shine out. I saw his anger first hand the other day. We hand gone to Jiyyd, to see the bathhouse at silver vally. I had also learnt there was to be a perfomance given by the talented people from the bard collage.
    There seems to a new lighter side to Elor, ever, since I offered to let him drink from me. He laughs and jokes as a merry man would on his last day. We had arrvived at the Whore inn, to many of his frineds amazment he was dressed in my clothes and I in his robe, he walked talking to all his mates in a high silly voice. I laughed and got my clothes back in the end.
    He seemed to enjoy most of the performance, until a young bard stood up to sing and entertain. To my horror Elor just formed a ball of magic and began to aim it for the girl. I carried on whispering to Elor, he stopped in the end and thankfully stormed out. I didn't want to stay, I couldn't enjoy the show after that.

I followed him out into the street only to see him throwing magic at everything and anyone, He nearly hit me as well. I tried hard to reason with him, saying that the anger has won, he was stronger. Normally he listens to me but these atempts failed badly. With the help of anthoer man we kept him outside for a bit longer.

He kept in calling me a triator, I tired to bind him as he hurled abuse to the people at the Collage. he melted right through the ropes and charged in. The man and I ran after in and looked on as Elor summoned his creature, it was a devil like thing. We shouted and aruged right there on the stage, many of the audience thought it to be a grande final or somthing. I shouted for a Help a few times,nobady did aid us in the end.

My wisdom was blinded, I tried to charge him , take his foucus from the people, it worked twice, once when he knocked to the wall, i was winded but later tried to hit him again. I kicked his leg, causing him to fall. I don't remeber much after that, just flying almost. I woke up with him crying over me. Many would choose to run of fade away from him, I don't.

I forgave him, but I pray to a nameless god that this incident won't happen near inocent people again.

• _Written in a slighting hand is a tatty letter, found in the back of Tri's journal.

Dear Mother,
    I've sailed for the wide seas today, nothing but a furture of saltly air and blue skies await me. I hope when you find this, I have left you far behind. Do not cry for me, as I do not cry for you. All I ask is that you look after little Elizabeth for me, I love her dearly.
    I offer no remorse for father's death, till in death we may meet again, I do not think of him.
    Farwell, until the wings of darkness bind us, I am free.
    Your half daughter
    Tris_

• Entry 67

I went to jiyyd this morning, I'm sat at the inn as i write this. My arm hurts a lot, where the scars are. I feel happy to take my dagger to the scars, let the blood flow, maybe get rid of it. No magic can help me here. I had to ecscape Norwick, to many familer faces around there.
    Everyone around there as it seems to have a happy life there, even it is simple.
    I looked at the marking on my neck this moring as well, the memores still sting my writing hand as I write this. I was only 12, any man could'nt bring a knife to a crying child could he? He did, that evil devil excuse of a man.
    I hate being of mixed blood, i will live long to endure this life! That horrid captain for some reason said my blood was pleasing, drinking me dry until I was so weak.
    There is a man preeching about some god, saying if you give your life to them they will help. Praying never helped me, why should I if a god never saves you?
    More and more i come back wounded and bleeding after a lone hunt, maybe i should find my family. Go back to where I belong, i miss my little sister sally. She was a fine Pirate, could kick or sweet talk her way out of any fight or problem. I hear her laughter and the orders of my crew still drifting over me at night. I miss them alot….
    It only seems that sleep can help me now......