Hello.

• Hi.

I was browsing some PW servers lately and i found Narfell a good choice.Before i log in game i wanted to know something.In this server clerics can choose whatever domain they want apart from the deity's list or they are bound to choose specific combinations?

As i ve read in forums that deities have specific domains to choose from.

• Legion

You'll want to have your domains picked out ahead of time to line up with your deity. Domains can't be changed once you are in game.

I'd recommend lining up your alignment and deity too, but those can be changed in the lobby.

Also! If you have any more questions once you're in game you can use your emote wand to get some help from a Player Guide or Player Lead.

• you can find all the restrictions on Deites and Domains here: http://wiki.narfell-nwn.com/Deities_and_Domains

• Hey you,

Domains I believe must be choosen specific to the deities portfolio per Forgotten Realms, that said I believe that there is a spiritual advisor for your first log on with a cleric that lets you set those if they aren't valid. Builders for the clarify perhaps guys?