Narfell Prices for Crafted Goods

• This is important information. Please lock this post and make it an announcement or sticky. I've posted on this topic before and they keep getting deleted and/or bumped so far back they are worthless. Thanks!

When buying and/or selling crafted goods, everyone should know that Narfell has a server price list that EVERYONE is supposed to be following (whether you're in the Crafters Union or not).

Here's the link: http://boxcutter.com/cgi-bin/narfell_price_list.pl

The listed prices were originally set by the DMs and ALL crafters are supposed to use the list to determine the prices of their crafted and/or found goods.

I'm not sure what the consequences are for breaking the price rules, but people should know that there may be some (if they are caught by a DM).

To avoid trouble, everyone (both the seller and the buyer) needs to be OOCly aware of these prices. However, if you are not a crafter, please do not meta-game and look at the list just so you know exactly how low you can haggle. Look at the list to get an idea of the prices for certain goods (just so you know the crafter isn't undercutting the server prices to get a sale) and then try to honestly RP the situation IG.

Z

P.S. Do not waste your time arguing about supply and demand, etc. Believe me, I have many items I WISH I could sell for less, just so I could get rid of them. Unfortunately, the prices have NOTHING to do with supply and demand. They have everything to do with keeping the server balanced.

P.P.S. Don't shoot the messenger…

• Joke ahead

If Mari was shooting at you, you'd have nothing to fear… seriously if he was being charged by a Barn, he'd be more than likely to miss.