Aramuil the Tyrant

• Legion

Town criers run about the streets of oscura Hear ye Hear ye one and all citizens Sogar your humble peacekeeper and bounty hunter that brings peace to your town wishes all to know he visited Norwick only to be berated and ridiculed by Aramuil of Norwick! Aramuil said all from oscura are evil and deserve to DIE!!! YES DIE!!! Aramuil the evil tyrant also declared that oscura should burn to the ground and be destoryed! Aramuil wished he had the authority to lead a army and destory your town yes he said all this! THere was many witness to what Sogar had to endure. When Sogar stood up for his people and said I would like to see you try such a thing so i can watch you rott in the well of souls!! Aramuil banished yes banished Sogar the Slayer from Norwick for a ten days with no reason.. he said he could becaus he could.. let it be known aramuil is out for your blood fine citizens!!! passes out fliers with all that he said to anyone in Oscura

• Brynden chuckles after hearing all of this, and looks over to Gabriel and anyone within earshot.

Hear he's married. Give me a chance to see what his pretty little wifey thinks of an Oscuran.

He throws his head back, laughing at his own joke like a cocky bastard would.

• leaning on a wall nearby, Eléndel heard the town cryer's message

There are a few with such ideas, ideas of a better world without Oscura. I beg to differ, the world would be a better place without them. Let's see to it, shall we?