Build 901c

• Minor map changes

• Changes to lobby entry portal and Cassius - these should be transparent to most players, let me know if you are having issues.

• Change to Heal Kit / Medicine Bag code - when the DC was raised on curing disease with a Heal Kit, this made it very difficult to cure anything on a diseased PC without first curing the disease. If you couldn't hit the DC to cure the disease, you also couldn't help them in most other ways. The code has now been changed to use your heal roll to cure any single condition it can - so if a PC is diseased, poisoned, and injured, and your heal roll is a 14, the old behavior was that it would fail to cure the poison, and immediately exit with no other effect.

The new behavior is that it will check against poison, then disease, then other conditions, until it gets to one the roll is high enough to cure (if the roll is high enough to cure anything), and fix that one. So the 14 above would fail at everything except basic long term care - which the target PC would receive.

This change isn't as well tested as I would like - let me know if you see oddities or something that is not working right.

• Other back end code changes that should be non-player affecting.