Planned Server Outage

• Tomorrow in the early AM Central Time, there will be a planned server outage for Narfell, and once that is over, for the Forums.

The current Narfell Server is being replaced by newer hardware, and will become the new test server (since I decommissioned the old test server yesterday).

Internal network hardware here will also be getting an upgrade, and I'll be making some upgrades to the rack where Narfell is installed.

I expect the outage to be 2 hours or less, and will make another post in this thread once it has begun, and one more once it is finished.

Once the server outage is complete and everything is verified working, there will also be a brief forums outage, which I expect will last less than 10 minutes.

• Finished the last bit of router maintenance last night.

• Most of the router maintenance is done at this point. The major issues are (finally) resolved.

As part of the maintenance, the server was moved to a new IP:

71.170.37.123:5121

• Old router crapped out - replaced with new router. Server is back up, router still needs work.

• Doing some router maintenance - will post again when server is back up.

• :hug: :hug: :hug:

• We also appear to have licked the CPU issue that has been plaguing us for the last year - so things should be running a lot more smoothly.

• Server is back up.

• Server is now down for maintenance.