New Item Enchantment DM

• Alright, I'm taking over the Item Enchanting.

Couple things here, first, I need all those who have sent an enchanting request to Aeo and haven't received the item, to resend the PM to me. Make sure everything is up to date.

The item enchantment form will have a new field, "Character Receiving Item". You should put the name of the character you are enchanting the item for in that field. There might be some changes later this week, that will need said information.

Couple things:

1. Make sure you fill every field properly. If all of them are not filled, or are filled improperly, I will make you send the PM again.

2. No .erf's. This is my personal preference. If you have specific colors you wish the armor to have, or a theme (druidic/barbaric etc), let me know in your PM.

3. Each PM should be titled as follows: "Item Enchantment - enchantername for recipientname". So, if say Telli would enchant an axe for GRAG, the PM's title would be "Item Enchantment - Telli Thunden for GRAG". Again, I will make you resend it if it doesn't follow these guidelines.

4. Only contact me about item enchantment through forum PMs. When I'm gaming, I'm gaming.

That's all! I'll let you know if there are any changes.