A calling to the tribes..

• *A man from far away has been spreading the news, activly serching out and attempting to contact all the old tribes of the Nars, in paticuler the featherlight tribe.

He has also been attempting to find any infomation on why the vast number Old tribes of the Nars are no longer present. If any know of any infmation concerning the tribes, he is often foudn by Norwicks south gate, a barbarien with a silver tongue.*

//If any infomation would be found or if any tribes remain who he would have been able to find otu about, would be very usefull to know 🙂

• ((It happened quite a while ago. Ask around IG, maybe someone can let you know ICly. The changes were put into mod within a week after it happened.))

• ((That's great, (and sounds enticing!) My question is "when?" If we can assume it did actually happen in a recent build, that's fine. I also know that sometimes the development of the mod has to catch up to actual events, so I'm just trying to make sure the disappearance wasn't something that happened years ago IG. I've RP'd things out for weeks before only to find out later that what seemed apparent in the mod wasn't really there in the first place, due to a dev release, etc.

• ((I believe it was intentionally left unposted - so people would find out about it IG.))

• ((last time I visited the Featherflight camp, it was inhabited (in January, I believe). I heard that it is now deserted. Can we get some OOC clarification of when exactly the tribe left (or was removed?) have they been gone since the war and the mod just caught up? or did they just recently disappear? Dwin makes somewhat regular trips there, so hed have noticed their disappearance within a few month's time…))

• Rumor has it that the Chancellor of norwick knows quite a bit about the featherlight tribe that lives somewhat near the realm, as well as the Heyokarr, who are often associated with the Featherlight. Some say he was given a special status within their tribe due to a ceremony he facilitated in the Norwick graveyard…

• The man known as Kendel, now generally located south of the Norwick gates has spread the word he has beguin spelaking with various tribes and clans. Any who wish to speak to him can find him there.

//Kendel has been looking for the tribes of Narfell, is there any specific dm (if tribes are left) who can help me with a few things?

• Tindra seems to show some interest in the rumors and tries to keep an eye out for the man searching for the Narsfolk, seeming to be a bit curious.

• For some time now, though perhaps spurred on to a more notable level due to rumour of the search spreading, Hammerhand has also been searching for information on the whereabouts of the native Nars tribesmen as well.