Meeting time

• Legion

Time for a meeting with our UG folks. When? Give me suggestion of times that please the most the others players.

• Edit my post up there . . .

Im not available on tuesday, my day off is monday so wednesday evening is good any time after 6 pm EST, otherwise the evenings from 6-11 pm EST 11 pm est i have to be asleep.

• GMT evenings from sunday to friday.

Week-ends (from friday evening to sunday afternoon), I can make it almost anytime (just not too early in the morning :P)

• Weds Evening GMT is best for me, though thurs/fri could be possible.
    Not that Keira's been to Arnath much - she does seem to get on OK with most of them.

• during the week I get home from work around 4am est, weekends I am pretty flexible.

• any day that doesn't have a "Y" in it..

😉

• Wow… My schedule is hectic.

I can do pretty much anytime Sat & Sun.
    Mon and Tue, 7 - 11pm, CST. (Could do later, if necessary, but sleep is good.)
    Wed and Thursday, 3 - 4pm CST or 9 - 11pm CST.
    Fri, 3pm - Whenever. (Preferably not the wee hours of the morning, I won't be thinking as clearly, if I manage to stay awake. 4am at the latest.)

Of course I might have some pep-band or gig or something else short-notice I have to be at... So... Don't try too hard to schedule around me. 😞

• Any time for me. if i am around.

• After tuesday and perferably not this thurs.

• My times are really random these days. After 11 pm EST / 3 GMT is usually best. Though I'll be pretty open one last time this coming Monday.

• any day within 6 - 11 pm EST, or 4-9 pm MST, this is the only time i have to play narf unless it is my day off. my next day off is tuesday which means i can play late on monday, after that is either saturday or sunday im not sure. . . .actually my day off may not be on tuesday, maybe thursday, i cant remember and i cant find my schedule >_<'

• After Tuesday… [he smiles] my last final!