Build 901 Rebuild Requests

• Legion

On the subject of rebuilds for the new class changes

Is there a particular DM we should be asking or should I just kindly message the DM channel next time I'm online?

• Legion

At what level does ranger get the toughness feat? I didn't see the exact level noted in the build notes or in the downloads section.

• Ah, ok, so I just need to write down what I took, then get my xp removed and given back, and redo the levels. Got it.

• If you read the posts on the overrides, Monks get a free feat at relatively low level.

Naturally, if your PC is already above the level it is gained at, you don't get the free feat.

In order to fix that, your PC would have to be deleveled to below that level in order to get it, then releveled back. i.e., a rebuild.

• I'm totally failing to understand whether I need one or not or what it does or how it does it. My monk is level 11, what am I supposed to be doing?

(edit: I have already done the download the file and unrarr it into the overrides folder, it's the rebuild bit I'm not understanding)

• Any DM can do it, if they're not in the middle of something, like setting up for or running an event.

• In my own experience any DM can do it. So unless the DM staff says otherwise now and makes me sound silly, you can poke the DM channel (always moderatedly 😛 ) for it