Hello

• Hi everybody, this is my first try at a real on-line role play. I have been stuck with super slow dial-up (> 36k) so have only played the single player versions of nwn 1+2 on my pc. I have checked out some of the other sites but this one seems to be the best I've found. I was really impressed with the number of players that have played here for years. I hope you can bear with me since I have not played D+D in a party type setting since I played it with books and dice on a table YEARS ago. I will do my best not to mess you up to much and I promise to NEVER pickpocket a party member. See you soon,

• As one of those people who has been here for years, Welcome!!!

πŸ˜„

Don't worry about messing up, everyone does at some point, yes even the DMs, I was click killed once instead of a n overpowered monster that was accidentally spawned. xD

Also NWN is very forgiving on connection speeds, you shouldn't have too much trouble with Dial Up.

See you in game!

• ICC

Welcome to the addiction!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

If ya need help in-game look me up!

Mkable

• Welcome! Hope to see you around. πŸ™‚

• Hope to see you in game!

• Wellcome to Narfell πŸ˜ƒ
    I'm certain that you will enjoy this place!

• ICC

πŸ‘‹ Hey buddy!
    Im glad you posted this "Hello" post, it is a great way to let yourself be known by the player base and make new friends! πŸ˜ƒ

See you IG mate!

Welcome to hotel Narfell…. :twisted:

• Welcome! Don't sweat about messing up. Everyone does at some point (even the DMs!). We're a kind and thoughtful community, so it's highly doubtful you'll get bashed on if you do. I won't promise you won't get a few jokes thrown at you for it, but we're always friendly about it.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ping me IG. Or, access the Rest Menu, click on "Help - I need some help", then "Request help from a PG (Player Guide)", and any PG's that are currently online will assist you.

Cheers! πŸ™‚

Welcome to the cult :twisted:

• Legion

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully see you in game soon!