Nomination: Theodolphus/ Zephyrr, played my Chrystoph

• Alright, sorta surprised no one's popped this up here, but, I suppose since he IS my main character's apprentice, I see him the most, so..yeah…

The RP I've had with the player has been solid, he has a good grasp of the "direness" that can be and IS narfell....many times I've offered to take him out on hunts in order to train him, and he simply RPs instead. (which, by the way Chrystoph, since I KNOW you'll read this, that WAS a test 🙂 )

The little bit of interaction I've had with him on my Cleric has been with his ranger, Zephyrr...and the two PCs are like night and day, which I am sure a lot of you have experienced different PCs but same"feel" from them before.

Tokenize?

• C-Token Granted to Zephyyr Lightfoot and Theodolpholus Silverleaf(don't know about his other chars). Locking thread. -DMotivator 01/11/10

• Congrats

• whooohoo! Grats Chrystoph!

• Token authorized. Congrats 🙂

Chrystoph, ping a DM next time you are IG to get tokens for your PCs.

• ICC

Oh my GAWD!!

I have been waiting for ages for some poor bastard to nominate this….poor...bastard...hmmm

I've been playing with him for ages and he is great!

Sign him up! Burden him with El Token!

Get the hooks in so deep he'll never leave!

MUHAWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA!

• I will second the nomination. I have mostly interracted with his druid Theo, but I can tell he has a good grasp on the character, a good knowlege of the world he is in, and he contributes to the forums as well. He deserves a token.