New Guild DM

• Is me.. so any guild questions, requests, etc. Bring them to me.

• When asking for Guild items. PM your Guild leader, they can PM me with the request. Now, to keep my inbox somewhat organized, keep it in the following format please.

Subject: Guild Item - (Guild name)

Forum Login: (Name of requesting player)
    NwN Login: (Login of requesting player here)
    Character Name: (Character requesting here)
    Guild Item: (Name of Guild item requesting)

Please and thank you. πŸ™‚

As a side note, currently I do not have the Guild Items, Aeo is working on that, so be patient. Guild leaders may still send in requests, but until I get them, requests cannot be filled. I will post when I have them.

• Alright, what you can ask of me and what I'll take care of.

1. Guild items.
    2. Guild forums.
    3. Guild houses in cooperation with SDM's.
    4. Guild NPC's.
    5. Guild activity. (Yes, I'll be watching)
    6. Enforcing Guild activity. (Inactive guilds have a habit of being shut down, so stay active)

In the end, Guilds have unique things in narf, forums, items, guild houses, all that is a privilege based on activity. If activity is not on par with those benefits in my mind, Guilds will be warned to pick it up. If nothing is done, those privileges will be stripped and the Guild put on probation. If it continues more, the Guild will then be shut down.

I don't want to come off as the evil Guild DM, but to receive those privileges, you need to keep up the effort.

My suggestions:
    -Don't play too many characters and if you do, make sure your mains who are in guilds are active.
    -Be IG furthering the Charter of the Guild.
    -Post in the Guild forums, to show you are around. I'm not on at all times, so a big part of activity is posting.

These three things are big in my mind, if they aren't being done, perhaps you should rethink your place within the Guild. I know people get RL issues and that's fine, I get them too and if I believe that you aren't putting in the effort, I'll say so. If you have reasons, explain them, I'm not all knowing, I can't read minds.

I'll add more if it comes to me, just off work, bit brain dead atm.

• DrD, thanks for taking on this role. I think it might be useful for everyone if you could review what the Guild DM is responsible for, what types of things (new guilds, activity, etc) should go to you, etc.

There are a lot of new players on board since we've had a refresher on this, so maybe you could give us some dos/don'ts, etc? (no rush, obviously this is all new…)

Thanks!

• As a note to those who do not know, Guild item requests go through your Guild leader, who then will PM me with requests for guild members. So PM them, not me. I will NOT hand out any guild items without the permission of the guild leader.

Another note, I'm still waiting to speak to Aeo on getting the Guild items, so be patient. πŸ˜›