OOC - Looking for Oscuran PCs

• Oscura is currently looking for a few good men and women

As I am sure the various Noble houses as well.

If you currently have an Oscuran PC on the back burner or rotting in your vault, I encourage you to bring them into play, seek out many of the new Oscuran Nobles, Grey Blades or Orc Clan and you will soon find yourself with many new friends.

I myself would have need for any Mages, Sneaks or warriors to aid my families house and I am sure other nobles have similar needs.

The Oscuran Peacekeepers are most likely looking for new active blood to bolster our ranks.

• ICC

Ferdinand SAYS he treats Dar'Lith well….

hmmmm......I can't find the Screenie with the leather outfits and ball gags....

• @5cc4e12a9b=Kayleb:

… I guess one thing to keep in mind is that having a player on both sides of the fence can cause problems. One reason why I haven't made an Oscuran is because at the moment Marty is involved in diplomatic RP with the place. If I had a Character in Oscura then I'd be hearing things that I'd rather not hear.

It's so much easier to not metagame when you can't.

Quite admirable. I commend you for thinking of this, as many do not. Having characters literally EVERYWHERE on this so called "fence" it comes down to, "who am I playing and what do I do with this information" If you force yourself not to use information that was obtained with another char, it gets easier the more you do it.

Then again, I also do agree completely that "Ignorance is bliss". If anyone wants help on playing both sides of the fence without them interfering with one another, let me know.

• @437013c03a=ncharman:

For everyones information, I have been part-time healer for Vladimir on occasion and its a taxing and never ending job.

shhhhhhh youll put them off 😎

• Legion

… I guess one thing to keep in mind is that having a player on both sides of the fence can cause problems. One reason why I haven't made an Oscuran is because at the moment Marty is involved in diplomatic RP with the place. If I had a Character in Oscura then I'd be hearing things that I'd rather not hear.

It's so much easier to not metagame when you can't.

• For everyones information, I have been part-time healer for Vladimir on occasion and its a taxing and never ending job.

also, if anyone were to work for the Locke family, they would be treated as equals, I treat Dar'lith quite well.

• heh dont make lackys! make intresting evil/morally grey chars! oscura is growing fast! 😎 the more ther the better (unless anyone wants to make vlad a personal healer… then ignore what i just said)

• The Black Sails is a long established Oscuran guild, based in the docks, and lead by Tribunal Drelan Ashire. Though my own PC, Sabre Seesaw, spends most of her time in Peltarch where the guild also has investments, we've several more than able members who spend most of their time in Oscura. Most Sails would probably be unlikely to play lackeys to noble houses, but I'm sure there could be many profitable and fun interactions in future.

• Oscuran PC- Marshal, Guardian of the Keep of the Fallen

Marshal is well known around Oscura, and anyone who plays an Oscuran PC should feel free to message me anytime. I am an able tank and tracker who is more then willing to help out those wishing for adventure.

I would like to second this post, as Oscura is growing in game, so too are the need for additional PCs interaction. We have many many things on the stove and not enough people to fit everywhere we would like…

Don't have a PC, build one! Oscura is the New Norwick, full of adventure and mystery, and it has a place for Everyone! (Except Helmites and Tormites, go to Peltarch 😛 )