The Pink Kingdom!

• Early one morning, as the sun is just rising, a lone pink armored figure sits atop his horse, overlooking the Crossroads from a hill. As people outside the Rats and Bats start coming and going, the figure rides all knightly like down the hill, sitting high in his saddle, a flag with a pink dragon emblazoned upon it flapping in the wind, to the middle of the Crossroads, calling for everyone's attention within the area.

My good people, I am here to deliver a message! He yells out to any who happen to be near I, Aelthas Benthur, the Pink Knight, Servant of the Moonmaiden hereby claim the Crossroads as my land, my new Pink Kingdom! I shall be your loving King from this day forth!

You ask yourselves, what does this King have to offer us?! That is simple to answer! I shall not enforce anything on my land, as I do not have the means! I shall ride around, acting like I am important and my Guard force, the Pinkateers.. Motioning back to two men, fully armored in shiny pink chainmail, with pink helmets covering their faces and shiny pink cloaks flapping in the wind. .. shall patrol the lawless lands that I shall turn into my kingdom! The two Pinkateers then start wandering around the area casually, talking amongst themselves.

The laws of my land shall be simple! Everyone must wear pink! The punishment for breaking this law shall be the Pinkateers angrily shaking their fists at you, as I cannot actually do anything other than that to you! I shall walk around with gold rings, necklaces and other petty things that make me feel more important and help boost my sensitive ego, while I roll around in my gold every night!

Rejoice people! You are now free to wander my lands that I have absolutely no claim over, I shall look north and south for expansion when I have no means to control the new lands! Your new King of the Pink Kingdom and his Pinkateers will smile at your women and come up with flashy titles for all who wish to join us, to make them feel as important as I do right now! I will talk a lot, but as I have no real power, I'll probably just go get drunk instead of actually doing anything!

Any who think they can claim my new Kingdom, step forth for the shaking fist of angriness! You shall not receive a shaking fist like this from anyone else! I'm the King, do as I say, this is my land!

With that, the new "King" of the Pink Kingdom rides off to the Rats and Bats, his two Pinkateers in tow, all their cloaks looking so pretty and making them seem more important than they actually are. They are in there for some time, enjoying the fine meals and drink the establishment has to offer.

• Foilir watches the spectacle from a distance and seeing the three wearing pink and then a halfer on a tiny pony, starts to chuckle. The chuckle continues to grow unto a full belly laugh where he leans on his staff and slaps his leg.

He wipes away a tear from the laughing fit and turns towards the dwarven hold, thinking to himself that either those mushrooms he bought in the hold were stronger than he thought, or there is a new clubhouse for misfits in the middle of the Nars pass. *

• ICC

Horbag welcomes the Pink King and his Pinkateers at the door

Hail King Pinks! giggles , ands welcomes das rats and bats. Plenty ales and foods for alls. snarls Nows, as is house rules, yous guards musts leaves dems fearfuls weapons behinds, sos keeps dems mightys Angry fists behind backs while insides ehs winks and giggles

looks outside

Is dats guys alrightsis? points at Belma'r standing in the cross roads with his eyes closed and figners in his ears

• Telli having heard about the spectacle heads south from Peltarch to see the proclaimed "pink king" only to find his realm abandoned for merriment and drinks. She pouts and stomps a foot having missed it all as she heads south into Norwick.

• Kosef laughs at Aelthas' announcement, then shouts out something.

"All hail the Pink Kingdom! May the Pink King live forever!"

He is then seen heading north to vanity plates to buy something pink.

• _While riding through the Crossroads on his pony, Lt. General Theaon Thorn of the Troff Legion hears Aelthas's speech about his "Pink Kingdom", and flat-out falls off his pony laughing his arse off for several minutes. After the laughing ceases, he gets back on his pony and rides back towards the Legion Tower chuckling.

"Poor Dwin."_

• After hanging around in all their pink glory, the pink citizens go to the rats and bats establishment to laugh it all off. Clearly they are not serious in their endeavor, more having fun teasing a particular someone.

• Belma'r shuts his eyes and plugs his ears. The new tactic seems to be doubly effective.

• Ronan dispels the invisbilities!

Aha! Now you shall have to see all our pink because we demand it without any right! Gaze upon us and listen to our made up laws!

• ::Quin lets out a rather prolonged burp after taking a chug of ale while watching the goings on::

…now tha' be a mighty powerful spell...me eyes be recoverin' a bit...good reason fer more ale!!

::he then staggers back into the tavern::

• Belma'r turns all the fist shakers invisible so there heckling and poor choice of colors can bother the populace no more.

"There now nobody can sees you and stuff. Everything be fixed forever."

• King Aelthas looks to Belma'r, gasping and putting a hand to his chest all dramatic like, suddenly pointing a finger south.

Ye, who mock the color pink, are banished from my Realm! Go now, or we shall commence the angry fist shaking at you! Pinkateers, I need fist shaking back up!

• "Pink be like a ugly red and not at all as good" -Belma'r the Slaad Savior

• _As the Pink King gives his speech, the male Pinkateer looks at anyone not wearing pink in dramatic disdainfulness. Often gasping and pointing at those whom are not following the laws of the land claimed by one whom had no real right to claim it! Stern wags of the finger are given to all those whom do not follow the "laws."

The male pinkateer has a fancy silk, pink outfit. With pink hair, pink skin, pink eyes, pink pink pink! Those with a more magical inclination will note that simple cantrips are making this male pinkateer appear so pink, but nontheless, he is very pink! Gods so pink!_