Stories Penned by Player Zyphlin

• Alright. Comprehensive list of my writings time, mostly so I have something I can look at and go back and finish old stuff that I didn't finish 😉

Stories of Zyphlin Re'cual

The Early Journals of Zyphlin Re'cual

This was my first real attempt at writing. Very much in a more insightful type mood. He has since ceased entries into this book, as it was used mostly used as a tool for his old job and was a tactic used during a time he'd rather forget

The Tales of a Living Machine

A bit of a short story i tried writing in spare time over the summer to explain his "abscence" as he traveled to Thay to find the missing or possibly dead mother of Skyla Vea'Draeven…I think i will go back to writing on this at some point

Bard No More

Probably my favorite writings for Zyphlin thus far. This documents perhaps the lowest point in his life as he left Peltarch for what he (and I) thought would be the last time

Travels and Tribulations of the Shadow Singer

My current set of stories documenting his time in Narfell since his return and the slightly darker twist on his outlook on things. A lot more "story" type writing then my early "journal" writings with him. These mostly go over the different events that happen in game

Corde Sharr'dak

Spectre of the Nars

Me ghost writing on another name during a time where I had Corde completely hidden and assumed "gone". I had lost a lot of touch with the character so I pulled him out a bit and began to write to try to get a feel for him again. Was definitly different writing, but one of the posts is possibly my favorite of all the writings I've done of the forums. It was also the first group of postings i've actually written to a completion which was a nice thing for me as it actually made me enjoy writing realizing that resolution can actually happen 😉 I may begin writing about him again if things ever pick up for him in a direciton I wish to see them go.