1st Annual Oscuran Masquerade Ball and Auction

• after sufficient time has been given after the recent problems in Oscura, a notice is posted in an effort to raise the spirits of all Oscurans

Come one, come all to the 1st Annual Grand Oscuran Masquerade Ball!

Join us for an enchanting and mysterious masked evening including free food, drink, music, dancing, and a silent auction!

Don't have a costume? Don't worry! We'll provide all clothing and masks for the evenings festivities.

Sample new, exotic dishes and drinks, as the fun and frivolity is co-hosted by the Grey Blades and the Kyzanos Family. Then bid on mysterious, magical, and mystifying items, baubles, and trinkets in our first ever, silent auction. Once you've emptied your coffers, stay on to dance the night away with all the lovely ladies and handsome lads to wonderful string quartets, singing, and a surprise performance you won't want to miss!

THIS GATHERING SHALL BE HELD ON THIS COMING FULL MOON!

(This upcoming SUNDAY NOVEMBER 22nd 6 pm EST (US) time. 11 pm GMT 0)

If you are interested in having an item put up for sale in this auction, please contact Captain Senria of the Peacekeepers, for all donations. As long as it does not break the rules of our city, ANYTHING IS ALLOWED! From the sale, 5% will be collected to aid in defraying costs, as well as a portion being donated to feed the poor and better the conditions of slaves. The rest goes to the one donating the item!

(Please PM me with any and all items you wish to sell listing your character, the item you wish to sell, its properties, and the minimum price you wish for it)

• //I will help out if im around, perhaps it can be more RP oriented and have the silent auction be done like a silent auction where as items are laid out on tables somewhere and PCs place one Bid Via PM to whomever the master of ceremonies is, as opposed to the whole stand up on stage bit,

• // There'd been discussions between myself and DavidNWN about running this again previously, if those involved need a hand I'm happy to help out.

• //I believe someone is trying to organize a 2nd one as we speak.

• Since it's annual, and all… should be one every month!

πŸ˜‰

• //That is our hope! πŸ˜„

• ((Masquerades kick ass. Will there be another one? Sorry I missed the first.))

• //I know its been a little while since this has gone down, but I'm just finishing finals today, so expect me to be back enforce after today. Also, if you had an item in the auction, PLEASE FIND ME IG ASAP to collect your unsold items/gold.

Furthermore, props to MOB for helping out, to Sethan for his lovely donations, and for everyone who attended and made this possible (and fun!)

• Half an hour to go!

• //3 hours to go!