Well Met...

• Greetings all,
    After a long hiatus (3+ years), I decided to re-install NWN and to my joyous surprise,I saw that the Narf community was STILL running…so, having lost my old info (old nick was Adriell), I'm back, provided NWN will cooperate...if not, well...I'll MAKE it cooperate lol....
    Regardless, I plan to be on the forums to check in with old friends (heya Teah/ Kallethen 😄 )

~Taerinn Snow

• ICC

im sure it will, Kuker always deliver 😉

• PM sent to Kuker, hopefully, it all works out…. :?:

• I believe Kuk is still doing our restores; shoot it to him or just to any DM and we'll forward it on to him.

Include the old account name, the new account name, the exact character name, and roughly when you last played them to as close as you can manage.

• any particular DM I need to attack..I mean PM?

• Forums would be best; we tend to be a wee distracted in game.

• awesome, do I need to send a PM via the forums, or do so in game?

• Your old login was Callonfast.

Can't help you with your password, but send a PM to a DM and we can see about getting Adriell transferred to your new login.

• indeed it does seem like alot of the people from then are either still around, or coming back as well (neferith comes to mind as another "returner")…. I wish I could recover my old character, nut I can't for the life of me rememeber my old login info.... 😞

• Seems like old times. W/B

• welcome back! 😎

• ICC

Welcome back mate! 🙂
    If theres anything you need to know about Narfell (and belive me alot has chanced over your 3+years absence) pleaso do feel free to send me or anyother PG/PL a PM/Tell, and we´ll get to you asap! 😉
    Have fun mate! 😄

Hey…. Welcome to Hotel Narfell... :twisted:

• @d8c9eb945a=Taerinn:

Greetings all,
    After a long hiatus (3+ years), I decided to re-install NWN and to my joyous surprise,I saw that the Narf community was STILL running…so, having lost my old info (old nick was Adriell), I'm back, provided NWN will cooperate...if not, well...I'll MAKE it cooperate lol....
    Regardless, I plan to be on the forums to check in with old friends (heya Teah/ Kallethen 😄 )

~Taerinn Snow

Who are you again?

> <<

Good to see you again! 😄

• welcome back

i also have recently returned from a long hiatus, I am sure you will find many changes to have taken place since you last played.

enjoy