Greetings....

• Hello to the community. I just arrived on your shores yesterday, but I feel I should introduce myself straight away, As the people here seem to like a little background, and I wish to become useful here.

I play Rad, the name has been used since '85. when I started my PnP adventures. Many incaranations have traveled many worlds (and dimentions). And now the journey brings me here.

From those days of PnP in the 80s and 90s to soloing on computers I have enjoyed the D&D setting. I heve not had a chance to Role-Play for quite some time.(I'm getting old I guess).

I have tried a few servers since I finally got the internet about 6 months ago. But it is hard to find the right kind of people. Those who don't take it to serious and don't disrespect to RP. Finding a place with the right ballance is what I'm looking for.

As for myself, I work as a handyman (so I get 'call-outs') that tent to interupt play (sorry if this causes problems). I am also a slow typer. And not well educated. So sorry for spelling errors and the odd slow conversation in game.

Other than that , I hope you like my style of play and I get a chance to live the adventure with you all.

• ICC

👋 Hey Rad 🙂

Im the guy that sent you a PM when you created your account 🙂
    Im glad you posted an "hello" post here, this is a great place to let yourself be known and meet all other players 🙂
    I recommend you to write a background story about your PC and post it in the "Historical archives" for that extra XP boost 😛

Again, you feel free to send us PL/PG a PM or TELL and we´ll get to you asap 🙂
    I´ll see you IG mate 👋

Hey Rad…..grins Welcome to hotel Narfell.... :twisted:

• ICC

Hey Rad, we rolled around for a bit the other night! Managed to not get you killed by Hobgoblins…Although that pig had your number!

Hope to run into you more IG!

Welcome to the addiction buddy!!

Mkable

• Hello and welcome! If you ever have problems/questions and I'm IG, feel free to ping me and I'll see what I can do to help. Hope you enjoy your stay here 🙂

Oh yes…welcome to the cult :twisted:

• waves Enjoy!

• bellows out!

WELCOME TO NARFELL! I think I met Rad already by a hollowed out tree. 😎

• Welcome to Narfell!! Don't worry, your typing and other skills will pick up over time. I'm living proof ^_=