Sarah'linae

• After serveral days complaining of stomach cramps, Tala is seen by campers and visitors waddling towards Katya's tree holding her side. Her face is sweaty, pale, and she seems to be concentrating very hard on something. A short while later Elrin follows along a growling wolf dragging him by the arm to the tree.

Hours pass close to a full day.

Eventually Elrin reappears from the tree holding a small bundle and announces the birth of Sarah'linae. Mother and baby are both healthy. For those that look a small squished red face is seen admist the bundled fabric her ears lightly pointed and a thick cap of black hair.

• slinked into the shadows a huge proud smile forms on her lips, she watches and waits for the time to show her bursting happiness

• Lilith looks up and smiles as Elrin makes his announcement, stopping the embroidery she is working on to tie off a final knot. SHe stand slowly and offers a small bundle to Elrin.
    "Clothes for the child, I am glad that all went well."She smiles warmly, but her smile falters and she looks at a certain fire, before again making her way out to the spider pass. her wedding dress, tucked hastily into armour.

• Cailah waits patiently for Elrin to come back out of the tree. She walks up to him and congratulates him with a warm smile.

"Mielikky's blessing upon all of you!" She bows and leaves Elrin to go on his way.

• Malachai hears the news and is very happy to hear the news though he doesn't show much emotion some say they saw a large smile as he walked away from the fires. He goes to offer a prayer to Lurue for the blessing of life and Tala's successful delivery. He waits a good while before he tries to go see the new parents.

• Elrin emerges from the tree, their newborn daughter held in his arms. He smiles brightly to anyone around as he steps over to the fires to make his announcement.

"I'd like to take this time, everyone… To welcome a new member to our family. Her name is Sarah'linae..." As he speaks her name, he looks down at the small bundle in his arms, losing himself for a moment as he watches her, before snapping out of his little trance, and looking to those about the fires with a wide smile.

"Tala is fine… She handled it very well, and only cursed my name twice!" He adds jokingly, with a small chuckle.

"I also think it should be known that we owe much to Baba Katya and Elera… Without their help I'm sure this would have been much harder on Tala. They have our thanks."

He bows his head to the gathered Gali and Romani, before turning and walking back into Katya's tree to check on Tala