Hello *big orcish smile*

• Hello 😄 and thanks to all who support me in game 😉

well, here are some few words from silent halfer,.. 😉
    Im new to RP and most time im watching and trying to learn behaviour (ingame). My last game experiance was long ago in Nordock.

My start here was preaty slow, and 2-days of wiping outside Peltrach Walls 😉 (hehe) Well, now im succeeded level 4.

hmm,.. thats all ,.. i think.. 🙂

• Welcome aboard!

• Ahoy!

• Be careful of druids that seem to follow you in the woods. Those bastards can't be trusted. :twisted:

• well thanks everyone : )
    im surprises so many reply 8O

@2adfee5045=Black:

Make sure to write a Background story about your PC and post it in the "Historical Archives" thread, for that extra XP Boost Wink

Im working on it : ) thx.

• ICC

Hey there budy! 👋 im the guy that sent you a welcome PM when you created your login 🙂

Hope you had fun yesterday in our little Iron Chain Clan Patrol, nothing like a good size group of halfers to do some wrong about :twisted:

Im glad you enjoyed the server, if its RP you´ve been looking for, this is it, you´ve found it 😄
    Feel free to send me or anyother PG/PL team a PM or TELL and we´ll get to you ASAP.
    Make sure to write a Background story about your PC and post it in the "Historical Archives" thread, for that extra XP Boost 😉

I think its all for now mate, see you IG 👋

Hey!!!:mrgreen: Welcome to Hotel Narfell…. :twisted:

• Dev

Welcome to Narfell
    I hope you appreciated the halfer patrol earlier. Unfortunately it was cut short because of some technical difficulties but I know you'll like it here

• Welcome to Narfell!

• Hello and welcome! If you ever need help with anything and I'm IG, shoot me a tell and I'll see what I can do to help. 🙂

Oh yes…welcome to the cult :twisted:

• @c435debbfa=Clan:

when you are in game you can send a tell to a Player Guide (they usually announce themselves every 30 minutes or so).

Another easy way to try to contact a Player Guide while in game is through the RestMenu. There's an option to ask for help which broadcasts a message to all active Player Guides who are currently in game. I would also suggest coming onto our IRC channel #narfell on irc.darkmyst.org (click the Chat button above for more info on connecting to IRC if you are unfamiliar with it).

• hey lo! welcome to narf!

if ya need any help with anything feel freee to pm me or send me a tell in game

• Welcome to Narfell! 🙂

• welcome– always feel free to ask any questions. It doesnt take long to learn about life here in Narfell, but you should always feel free to ask.

when you are in game you can send a tell to a Player Guide (they usually announce themselves every 30 minutes or so). Or you can always post something here inthe forums as you have done.

WELCOME!
    😄

• Welcome to Narfell! This server is a lot different from Nordock, so expect some BIG changes in the style of gaming. :lol:

Good changes! :oops:

• Legion

Welcome!