Hello

• Just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone in my new home that I will be playing in. I must say that after playing WoW for a while now and just finally being burnt out… Re-installing NWN 2 only to be just as dissapointed as I was when I first bought it... To digging up My old CD collection of NWN 1 and happening upon this fine RP server. I haven't been excited to play a game after work in a long time, until last night.

I had such a blast rping with everyone and can't wait to hop on again!!!

Everyone has been pretty helpful so far, and hopefully when I got some more info (and maybe a level or two and ALOT more insight into the setting) i could return the favor.

PlayerName : IppyDip
    NWN Name : Granite Mithrilfist
    Wandering Traveler and Apprenticing Scholar of Oghma the Wise... or was it aspiring... at least thats how I think it goes

• Welcome. Just remember the cardinal rule:

If you stay in an inn ALL THE TIME you PROBABLY won't die.

Have fun

• ICC

Hey there budy! 👋 im the guy that sent you a welcome PM when you created your login 🙂

Im glad you enjoyed the server, if its RP you´ve been looking for, this is it, you´ve found it 😄
    Feel free to send me or anyother PG/PL team a PM or TELL and we´ll get to you ASAP.
    Make sure to write a Background story about your PC and post it in the "Historical Archives" thread, for that extra XP Boost 😉

I think its all for now mate, see you IG 👋

Hey!!!:mrgreen: Welcome to Hotel Narfell…. :twisted:

• had a fun time with Granite tonight… glad he got to witness Dwin at his best and worst 🙂

• ICC

Remember!

RED VEST BAD!!!

He he he….

See you for some more smashin soon!

Mkable

• Welcome to the feeding frenzy.

Watch your appendages.

• It was a real pleasure to meet Granite, and welcome to the server. 🙂

• Hey there, welcome!

• Welcome!! Don't hesitate to ask questions in game or in the forums. Folks will always be willing to assist.

See you IG 😃

• Welcome. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions, we like to see new faces.

• Welcome to Narfell! Hope to see you IG. 🙂

• I've had the pleasure IG already, but: Hello, and welcome… and good luck :twisted:

• Enjoy enjoy and see you in game.

• Welcome mate! Glad to see you're already having fun. If you ever have questions or need help with anything and I'm IG, feel free to ping me and I'll do what I can. Catch you IG sometime 🙂

Oh…welcome to the cult :twisted:

• Welcome to Narf.

• Welcome to the server! At most times there are Player Guides in-game… so if you have any questions at all (there are no dumb ones!) never hesitate to ask. Most folks on the server are more than willing to help a new player, both in-character and OOC.

Again, welcome... and have fun!