Preparing the Battle for Ormpur

• Valmar, who spends more time in the Ferret and its back rooms than nearly anywhere else, sits quietly in the corner listening, playing cards or dice with the more mundane patrons, a lass as often as not on his knee. His coin seems to be abundant, but it also seems to flow away from him towards ale, the women he keeps company with, or into the games he loses more often than wins. But to the keen observer, it is obvious his attentions are more on the conversation about Ormpur than any of his other distractions.

• ((Can't make EST afternoon, unfortunately. EST evening is earliest for me)

• ((Might get some time this coming Sunday in the EST afternoon if you want to scour Jiyyd. First I'll have to confer with my DM overlords on the status of that town and what you'd encounter there or at Ormpur.))

• "I'll be stayin' topside if I have anythin' to say about it. No farkin' tunnels fer me. Not in demon and devil infested territory anyhow."

• ((direct your questions to Strepsiades))

_"Right. So can we assemble a group to scout the ruins for those celestials, and one to scout out the tunnels and see if they reach as far as Ormpur? We'll need a good variety of people with different skills in each, of course, if it isn't the same group.

Sound off.. who wants to do what!"_

• "The dark enchantress isnt that scary…. shes only killed me... thinks 3 times? And i dont think she lives there... and as far as i know the little lady was a girl necormancer, nothing to do with the lich"

• caric who simply stood listening so far now take voice The tower that was spoken before is from wht i beleeve the home of the dark enchantres also known as the Litle lady,though not many have heard of her those who did still would feel shivers along their spine thinking of her, if she still lives there we're in deep troubles,so i would strongly advise investigating that place in the firts time. Afer all the undeads there might just be her litle pupets.

• nods at hammer

"I will do my best to find the problem…

//we got a dm contact for jiyydish still? 🙂

• That door magic door? Oh I've seen that. All you must do is cast a spell at it, and it will open.

• _Calen stands slowly and proud after hearing all the talk and comments

If dying there is what my Lord Helm calls for that my brethren may find peace, then so be it. We need to clear the lands and clense them as we go.

looks to Ronan

I know the tunnels under Jyyid reach to the plains and the tower you have spoken of. There once was a door, though locked and sealed magically long ago and I have n'er seen where the tunnel ahind that door leads. Tis deep in the tunnels and you can reach from the Jyyid well or that tower. Through the tower is also an underground way into Jyyid.

I believe, if we fight, hold, and cleanse, small areas at a time, the land itself will begin to help us, just as Chauntea has blessed the water. We shall need, though, not only holy warriors and priests, but those of the circle and blessings of nature, as well to complete this task._

• Regardless of whom seeks to claim the lands, a moot point at present.
    The important issue is seeking to lay the dead to a peaceful rest and striking a blow against the demons that infest those lands.
    After that victory, then any question of ownership can be discussed.
    Tis not a folly to seek the destruction of the very embodiments of evil and chaos…tis a noble and honourable task.

• Ronan raises a brow at Yngdir and his speech, just watching him leave…

Mmmk then. So, have we any productive plans instead of ill omens to offer? Anyone?

• After his warnings go unnoticed, Yngdír tries again to speak to the muster.

"_Forgive me. It may be blasphemy, to tell you that you will find no rest if you fall there. Or do you believe your spirits more true, and pure than those of the men who have fallen there already only to rise not as themselves? For every hero that you lead to death, so death will gain another hero. Or are all the champions on the path of good? Who then will stand up to the undead? Will a new generation of heroes join them next year, or the year after?

My voice cannot change your quest - and that is to march to your doom. So be it, I will advise you further. The Legion holds an extensive collection of maps. Send one of your own to copy a map of the region for each of your captains. At least you shall know the way.

For all of you heroes. You champions. You knights. I would die in Norwick where there are still lives to be saved, and women pray in the night for their children. There are no women or children in Jiyyd.

I have said enough. I cannot be party to this._"

After those final words the last that is seen of Yngdír in the city of Peltarch is a final glimpse of his grey cloak in the doorway of the Lucky Ferret inn, perhaps once again to journey to the southern realm.

• Sedea giggles, sitting on the bar and watching.

Count me in fer tha killin! I love bashin undead!

• Ronan speaks

It doesn't matter who now, it will not solve the problem by scolding them. It also doesn't matter, at this point, whom will get the fort now. We're here to discuss how to remove the undead.

Does anyone know if those tunnels under Jiyyd reach out toward Ormpur? The source could be underground if that's the case. Also, there used to be many old caves out near Ormpur as well, though I've not seen them, which made me think they were collapsed during the war… though maybe not. There was also that strange tower nearby as well, which I don't know if the path to that was closed, but if we can, we should check that also.

• Kosef replies…

"A lot of problems would be solved if we could secure the area long enough for the clergy to sanctify the area, right? It wouldn't solve the entire damn problem, but it'd help. Also, I think having a little fort, whoever it hells be damned bloody belongs to, will be useful in flushing out whoever is causing all of this shite. If it's not the farking demons anyway. Eh, I read somewhere demons can summon other demons, it's all some vicious, endless bloody cycle, right? Fark me if we have to find the source of those things, which sodding bastard let those farkers run around?"

• ((Assuming it was Hammerhand that spoke last))

Dwin claps his hands and smiles at Hammerhand.

"Well, lad… Seems to me you're leadin' this venture whether ya like it or not. Dollin' out orders and makin decisions on who-owns-what is leader-speak, so now we know who's in charge."

"As for these Tempus-folks... How do I get some o them to help with the Drow? Maybe they can lend a hand?

Dwin rises and nods to his quiet companion who does the same.

"I'll stay updated through Devlin, here. Good luck to all o you on this...uh, "challenge." Seems like more of a land-grab to me than even the good senator here mighta thought... But good luck t'you all the same, I think you'll need it."

Dwin nods to a few of his friends and leaves quickly with his cloaked kin.

• ((Assuming it was Hammerhand that spoke last))

Dwin claps his hands and smiles at Hammerhand.

"Well, lad… Seems to me you're leadin' this venture whether ya like it or not. Dollin' out orders and makin decisions on who-owns-what is leader-speak, so now we know who's in charge."

"As for these Tempus-folks... How do I get some o them to help with the Drow? Maybe they can lend a hand?

Dwin rises and nods to his quiet companion who does the same.

"I'll stay updated through Devlin, here. Good luck to all o you on this...uh, "challenge." Seems like more of a land-grab to me than even the good senator here mighta thought... But good luck t'you all the same, I think you'll need it."

Dwin nods to a few of his friends and leaves quickly with his cloaked kin.

• ICC

Grak sneers and takes his leave"Grak not knew dat thieves guild would be having meeting openly ere about deir next thievin raid. Und claiming dis robbery fer some usurper called Tempuss bes oldest trick in bandits book. Grak haves nuting ta does wit dis".

• _"Right.. first of all, if we manage to hold the the fort, it's going to go to Tempus. No discussion. Don't like it, leave now. The Battleguard I've spoken with will come and hallow the area if we can hold it, and he may bring a group of warriors to help protect the place as well. I also think that a blessed fort in the middle of undead and demons and giants is going to draw a good amount of devout Temposans.

That said, good job to the Grag and the Legion so far. Maybe those undead will keep rising, but killing those demons will no doubt help.

I've already talked to the Kelemnvorites, like I said, but I think it would help if one of their own could talk to them. Wog, could you?

There's no set single leader so far. We have a lot of different groups here, and I think it would just be better if each group would be given one specific thing to do. One person can't really keep oversight in something like this anyhow, and I don't want to spend the next decade arguing over who should lead.

I think we can all agree that finding out what's making those undead rise again and again, and stopping it, is a good first step. So, I need someone to talk to the Kelemnvorites and find out if they know something. Wog? Talking to those Helmites in their tower might also be a good idea. You sound like you know them. Are you up for it?" Hammerhand nods to Mariston.
    Thirth part, someone is going to have to fly over the area and see if there's a suspicious camp or group of people nearby.. something that could tie into the undead. Is there anyone here who can do that, or know anybody who can?"_