I am back (for the third time)

• Yeah I know…some of you have lost hope in me by now perhaps. Sorry about that.

I played this weekend though and liked what I saw so i'll be on more for sure. I play a lot of other games also like Second Life and Battlefield 2 but from time to time its "NWN time".

I am a long time NWN player ... so I know the ropes ... (maybe I am not even eligable to write in this part of the forum anymore)

By the way..I see some of you managed to get your x-fire mini-profile picture showing in the signature - how did you do that?

By the way #2. I am playing a rowdy dwarf character (goes well in hand with my RL mood) and am currently stationed in Norwick.

By the way #3. Also I am a forum and IRC chat room lurker. Even if I am not playing I can sometimes be seen there.

• Legion

well anyone who is ~super~fly for a white guy is welcome back 😛

i thought a long time on that joke. . .laugh! 😛

• @dd0d8dc08e=Zangeen:

Who are you again?

Ahh…finally...the question I was waiting for...

I could probably write a book on the subject...but if you don't recognize my username, which is almost the same that I use in-game (SuperFly_2000), then we have probably not played together...and in that case a full explanation to that question would be to much.

Beside the info that you can find on my profile and what I wrote before...about briefly playing here 2 times before...(spread out over a period of 2-3 years)...I will not write any more.

Let us just take it as it comes...soon you will know who I am and vice versa.

• Who are you again?

Don't think I've played with you before, but welcome back 🙂

• Welcome back!

As for your question, Kall had to change mine using his admin powers to make it work 😛