Being evil in Narfell

• its awfully hard evil vrs evil is going plus you have to watch out for the goody goodies. The only way i think it would work if the chars didint all have huge egos or their family heh.

• @8c46dd063d=nealparr:

When you are high enough, take a few of those good guys who helped you out on, and come out of the closet per se.

Been tried before..

Failed..

:roll: :twisted:

• I don't think there are rules against lying. And I don't think you have to go around waiving a banner saying "I am evil, please kill me". I am thinking of rolling up an evil character just to round out my list of characters and that's how I'd play him or her. She'd act just like any of my other characters and do the evil behind the scenes. Instead of seeing the high level palladin as a great benefactor you see him as a patsy doing your will unwittingly. When you are high enough, take a few of those good guys who helped you out on, and come out of the closet per se. Closet evil… ha ha, I just got my own joke.

• @3221d22ea2=garric:

stop acting like your the king do you know who i am? some people call me the candy man….or they call me mr. tiny...so back off 😛 lol
    @3221d22ea2=metagod:

Chaevre' is more evil then all of you put together!

You should begin a circus with the two of you Mr. Tiny the Candyman featuring Mister FUGar, a combined odd species. :stupid:

• Chaevre' is more evil then all of you put together!

• stop acting like your the king do you know who i am? some people call me the candy man….or they call me mr. tiny...so back off 😛 lol

• @14dc870412=FUArch:

I manage

@14dc870412=garric:

Not while im still alive buddy. muahahhaha

Oh please.. :roll:

• Not while im still alive buddy. muahahhaha

• @94da3bd400=blackstep:

I tried making evil characters is Narfell for 2 reasons, no one likes you, at least nearly no one, so you don't get much help from PCs.
    Other reason is that being evil is hard enough already not breaking rules and not putting yourself in danger.

Like how to survive as evil and how to gain power as evil in Narfell.

I manage.

• Low profile, keep low profile! You can always "Play good" and make interresting stories on the forum about your action…Evil chars are fun

• @073fcd6666=blackstep:

Like how to survive as evil and how to gain power as evil in Narfell.

Find other players who want to do the same thing and play together? There's a small Malar contingent already, see if your playing times coincide.

Otherwise, I'll refer you to what you wrote:

@073fcd6666:

no one likes you, at least nearly no one, so you don't get much help from PCs.

• Bro their is so many threads on this i suggest doing a little exploring