Ahhhhhh Pooh ---again?

• ICC

Hey all!

New to Narfell (and in fact have not played Neverwinter at all) Was goaded into joining this little community by a dirty rat…Mihlan...and his wonderful stories of murder, betrayal, and battle...I think he lied to me...

I'm a huge Pnp Rpg'r (yeah acronyms!) that has been on a dry spell. Narfell is the perfect solution (big thumbs up)

Love how very easy it is to die (Grumble :x ) My favourite character Arnell, has seen 3rd level 3 times, 4th once and just now, ended his sordid career at second; thanks to some great lagg and a huge friggin pack of Displacer Wolves (don't remember them from the MM :?: )

Which is not so bad, because somehow, ive been playing for three weeks, and although I remember everybody I meet (Thanks Notebook -yes I'm geeky that way-needed to fit a pencil and paper into the experience somewhere!) Arnell seemed to exude an aura of forget I exist when I walk away although I had lots of fun reminding everybody we met before! winks

I think I'm writing a small novel here....enjoy! ...punish me not!

Just want to toss a quick acknowledgement/repeat thank you

When I started I had problems getting a web account rolling (or the server had problems allowing me to!) But Black Rider and Sethan sorted me out quickly (and with great PR skills!)

So thanks again guys!

Looking forward to introducing another character! sighs

Mkable

• I believe Aranwe saw "the mourning"…

A first or second level PC can't handle much, especially if there are multiple targets. One rat is bad enough for a firstie...two are down right deadly if your unlucky.

...and as Black Rider said, always go out in a group if possible...or just make it a rule until you know how to work your build with less of a chance of dieing.

Please feel free to contact me IG if you have any questions about the server or in general!

Login is Aota Fabrosi...

See you IG!

• ICC

Aaaah…. my little minions coughs coughs i mean my little friends... :twisted: 😉

Dont feel bad about your PCs death, unfortunatly death by Lagg may happend everynow and then, no matter careful we might be.
    I remember this once in a small event, KULL (my first main PC) was ported to the midle of 4 Orc destroyers that promptly started to hack at him, the little bottle of Invisibility saved kull that day 😄

Keep playing your PC dont let that incident ruin your fun, and you´ll grow stronger and tougher with bad experiences 🙂
    Go out in adventure in a group, its safer and the fun multiplys by the number of friends you´re adeventuring with 🙂 besides, the more friends you have the more pain you´ll inflict on the "red" things 😉

Take mate (Mates) see you two IG later in the evening ! 👋

• evil chuckle I tol' you it's hardcore… and Ghor seems to remember YOU teleporting 50' ahead, not the wolves...semantics. He wept over the body of his elven Hero for an hour before beating himself into a rage, and bringing his greatsword to the head of every goblin in the Howling Woods. Sleep well brother, you have been avenged.. (Ghorags's girth and dim nature make him impervious to all but the most deadly lagstorms, naturally)

I believe we all had a rough start our first time here ( I know I did ), but I think you're starting to get the hang of it. Glad to see you're willing to tough it out, and that you took my suggestion to post a hello (as suggested to myself by Black-Rider, the most Uberest of PG's ever created).

Better luck next time, eh? :twisted:

• ICC

Oops…spelled Mhilan wrong above....

That's Karma!! teach you to laugh at a victim of Lagg!!!

😉