Character: Borag - Login: Orlak

• ICC

Character: Borag - Login: Orlak

I´ve been RPing with Borag for the past week or so and im realy impressed with this pleyr´s RP style. He RPs his PC very well and is realy fun to watch him, he brings more depth to whatever you are doing IG.

I´ve recently knew that he is a great friend of one of our players, and it was him that convinced Borag to play in Narfell again…. Yes again, becouse Borag used to play here along time ago, but due to RL, he had to leave, now he is back and all fired up to recover the lost time 😉

He is a great guy to talk with, and that in my book, counts alot, he also has great RP skills! All in all, yeah, he has my vote, no doubt about it 🙂

slides his vote in the boting box

• ICC

Thank you all for the votes! I am proud to be a citizen.

Goes off to do citizen stuff

• Token authorized. Congrats 🙂 Please ping the DM channel next time you are IG to get a token for your PCs.

• ICC

bump

Am I allowed to bump people??

I voted already, but this guy consistantly rocks! He's been playing Raman the last couple weeks it seems; but he's great as a wizard licking the Frostmaidens frozen ….boots... 😉

• ICC

Votes

• ::drops his vote in::

• ICC

Just to add my two other characters. If someone thinks that:

Raman the wizard or
    Tugor Goldbattler the dwarf

should get a CT vote, you can do it here. I play a bit more with them (especially Raman) at this time.

Thanks for all the votes… keep em coming 🙂 .

• ICC

Bump Still no CT, please keep voting 🙂

• got a thumbs up from me 🙂

• votes

• ICC

Bump Bump 😉
    Come on guys, keep voting, we got a CT to deliver here … 😉

• Been out a few times with him now, great player IG and OOC. For sure a yes vote from Ghorag.

drops his vote into the box

• Has my vote :!: :!:

• ICC

Something to second for. Stays in character even if that means that pieces would definedly fall against you. This kind of sacrificing possible benefits for sake of stayin in character should always be rewarded.

In this case, by handing out that c-token.

• ICC

Bump Dont by shy, vote please 🙂

• Oh yes! I totally forgot that I was already last week talking to Orlak if he has a ctoken and was up to put a vote for him. Luckily BlackRider is not as forgetful as I am and the voting is open for him now 😄

I totally second what BlackRider has told. I think my character Sgruud was one of the first chars to pop onto Borag IG and I have enjoyed RPing with him several times after that. He is great RPer and nice guy OOC as well.

In addition his character, Borag, has developed into first class gravedigger. 😉

So, yes, definetly vote from me. He is sort of guy who not just keeps the level of RP in the server but also improves it.