Announcement about Shaylin.

• Legion

Captain Bokelgein announce another announcement from Arar

_"Tribunal member Shaylin,will stay as tribunal member for the coming month. She is allowed inside the town,but after the month is over she will have to make a choice. To serve the invaders or to help the family that helped her during those last few years.

Many of you have already let Arar know,you wanted her to be out or executed. She has served Arnath with honor,it is why we offer the choice before we close our doors on her.

She is to not wear any weapons while in town,if anyone harm her before the month is over,it will be execution without trial."_

• you see walkman, looking around, in the corners all the places he thinks she may be hiding I wonder where she is. I miss talking to her. She has helped out this city so much, for us just to turn our back on her. I hope she will come back and talk to me, or us. If anyone hurts her. I will be very upest. She was a great help to this city. and the defences..

• Shai'llyn has not been seen around Arnath since the incident between Linn and walkman at the gates of town

• Zanetar's wisdom and personal observations make him wary of Shai. He doubts that she would not, should circumstances permit, attempt to bring a swift execution to himself or others when they have not done anything wrong. He is not especially outgoing in saying this, but may discuss it with those close to him. He seems wary and on-edge when around the drow.

• Chaevre' Vaelen vouches for Shai'lyn's quality and would like to personally see to the executions of anyone who would bring harm to Shai