Gaje removed from camp

• Malachai stands around one of the rain barrels talking with Mohave and Remmy about some recent events in the camp the following morning. He dips in a cup and takes a drink of the cool water before beginning his tale.

spoken in a low chittering voice I had met a few men in the inner camp last night who asked to speak with me concerning what I believed was a simple group of adventurers. A dwarf was carrying the body of Delfin, a fellow Gali, who had been slain again, so I retreated to Baba Katya's tree to ask Lurue to light a path so her soul could find a way home.

After the ceremony Amith and Adriell walked into the tree informing me that some Malarites were claiming they were my guests. I quickly exited still recovering from the long ritual with Delfin. Upon entering the camp again I saw many druids surrounding the two men who has spoken to me earlier. They called for thier blood and very few had taken the Oath that I could recognize in the crowd.

Upholding the oath and the wishes of the Rom I informed all gathered that there would be no trouble in the camp and also informed them that the two men were not in fact my guests. I had only spoken with them and they had asked me if I were up for some travel which at that time I was wandering into Baba's to perform the ceremony only to respond with perhaps.

Another medium-sized elf weilding two weapons and an obvious friend of the Romani was there that supported me when I called for all Gaje to take thier fight outside the camp. After much debate and some drawn weapons those who were there eventually left, which left some Gali with hard feelings. I called for any who was not Gali or a guest of either the Romani or Gali to leave, but all ended up departing. Better for the camp that they take their fight elsewhere and cool off before entereing again. Many of the Gaje were friends of the camp, but I am sure that after they have time to think it over they will understand why they were asked to leave.

I later found out that the two men were believed to be Malarites, and I can fully understand the druid's anger at the ceremony they were performing and the hunt they were going on. I fully support the Druid Circle in wanting to deal with the followers of the Beastlord, but as long as it is not within the territory of the camp. Where Malarites go though trouble will follow as they will seek to only destroy. I would be wary of those two in camp. I will uphold my beliefs and devotion to Lurue and the camp and will not allow any to bring harm upon those who make a home here. Any who would, will be dealt with swiftly.

He takes another drink of water and splashes a few handfuls on his face one more time before standing up to allow others access to the rain barrel.

• Lilith returns from her prayers deep in the spider pass and speaks to graadvuul and horgan about the malarites..
    "are they freind to the orcs that came here and killed Tarrant? If so , i will see them on the end of my sword should they return."

• Council of Moradin

Neither Mojave or Remmy would recognise the person described as a member of the camp nor would they know his name.

((I am sure some of the PCs might as that is his patrol gear))

• Amith stops as she is walking by the barrels long enough to say:

Stranger no claim to be Gali, nor Romani. He only say he would lend his blades to what the Gali and Romani wished. Since Gali and Romani no want fight, he asked all to leave. That no bad thing…

with that she continues on out the pass to see if Rass is still waiting on the hillside

• tala fumes and makes mention of the fact that this elf wielding swords was not a member of the camp

I still don't know who he thinks he is…* looks to mojave and remmy* do you two know him? describes Azrael in detail he acted as if he had a right to boss around those that lived here. I would say we should watch him too.

tala helps herself to some water while she listens to what the campers have to say

• Malachai informs Elrin that the two men were heavily cloaked with hoods drawn low and he could not give any details for certain on their features, though some seemed to know who they were.

• _Elrin is seen speaking at length with Malachai after the recounted events. It would seem he is trying to gather information of the supposed Malarites in the camp.

His interest in the Malarites seems more… personal... than that of his duty to the camp. Elrin makes no secret of his hatred for Malar and his followers._

((if you like… hit me up with an IC PM decribing what they looked like... no names though if they weren't given IC. Just want something something I can run with 🙂 ))