Upcoming Planned Server Outage

• On or about July 15, 2009, the server will go down temporarily.

The reason for this is I am moving - and since I am hosting the server, it will be relocating also.

The duration of the outage will be "as long as it takes for my ISP to move my service" - hopefully not more than a few hours.

More information will be posted here when it is available.

• Service is now scheduled to be moved the morning of the 16th - between 9 and 11 hours from the time of this post.

I will keep the server up until the last minute, but depending on how my ISP does things, it may become unavailable without warning.

Downtime will range between 1/2 hour and several hours, depending on how much my ISP has its act together.

• Current plan is for the Internet service to be moved on the 16th.

I am starting the physical move on the 14th. There may be some brief outages between the 14th and the 16th (which will coincide with my moving the cabinet the server is in), but I will try to keep the server up in general until the service actually moves (currently scheduled for the afternoon of the 16th)

• Heheh, I read that as "the duration of this outrage"…chuckle-chuckle. Hope the move goes a-well!